Costumes & Such Thread

Favourite Hitomi Costume DOA5?

• Safari.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Porifera

It might be a vain topic in comparison to the other threads, but I'm curious. Y'see, in DOA4 I'd rock Hitomi in her black tank top and noticably win more than I would with her in one of those maid outfits. Then again, my game would be off if I wasn't in just the right spot of the couch, but whatever. What are your favourite outfits? From 5 and otherwise, if you miss it. Do y'all feel like the right costume helps get you in the zone to play better?

AngryWorm

I HONESTLY HATE ALL HER COSTUMES! LMAO I NEED MORE DLC FOR HER A.S.A.P I ALMOST ALWAYS PICK THE WHITE TANK TOP

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

I like to mix it up, but costume 1 is my primary one. My favorite costume of any character to date.

Kokomi

Unfortunately, the only costume this time round that I like is only her tank top. Jacket's fine, but I don't use it.

Imho, Hitomi's DOA5 costumes were simply done. She had a better set of costume back in DOA4. Who misses her singlet+jacket combination and DOA4 exploration outfit !?

S

SolemnSaturn

I agree that Hitomi has a better set of costumes in Doa4, but my favorites are football costume and the puppy bikini.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD