Dead or Alive

Julius Rage

So I've got this idea and I know its been done before but when it was it wasn't nearly as organized as what I'm planning on putting together.

I want to put on regular tournaments (Monthly) and UFC style cards once a month for both PS3 and 360. I'm in the process of working with a few people who stream events to get this off the ground.

• The Monthly Fight cards will pit 12 different opponents against each other in 6 Matches each going first to 2.
  • Tournaments will be held and winners will recieve prizes - PROMTLY!
  • Anyone who enters will be required to register with twitter and facebook (If they haven't already) to post it on their wall and to tweet - confirmation of those acts is a condition of participation for each and every tournament entry.
  • Anyone interested in helping run the tournaments, anyone interested in being a part of the cards - contact me.
  • Because I will be in contact with each and every member of this site and everyone I run into on Xbox Live.
The preceeding was a paid annoucement by the Hardknock Academy. "No Muerto!"

Julius Rage

Ok, I dropped off the grid for a while because I was waiting for the patch to drop 360 side - however since its been pushed back I'm pushing this back until we all get a definite date.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD