Debating to main Kokoro

TenshiFrost

So aside from Ayane ive yet to decide whether or not that ive wanted to play Kokoro or Christie. Even after a few days I cannot decide. I like Kokoro slightly more than Christie but Christie is all around better from what ive seen. And in the end its all about who you like but i'd just like feedback so that i wont regret the decision of completely no life grinding one of these characters haha. Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I'd definitely would say that Christie is a lot better, but it's not like Kokoro is absolute garbage. Tiers in DOA are fairly close, 'cause of the triangle system. I know you already said it, but it's better to just play who you like.

Aspect

Definitely pick someone that you like to use. I've been juggling mains since DOA5 and finally think I might set on Kokoro. Her new winning pose I actually like. "Yup, pretty much what I expected." Sold. Her new costumes are pretty nice too imo.

Bushido

Go through the combo challenges and command training for both Christie and Kokoro and see who you like better. Which combos and movesets of the two flow easier for you? Do you like the animations? Stuff like that. Don't let anyone influence your decision. It's your main.

TenshiFrost

Id have to say Kokoro's command list was abit smoother to complete, to be honest im mainly fixed on her aside from learning how to not get sidestepped

Pictured Mind

Kokoro is a great character. You should just play her for a while and see if she sticks around. Training a character works better when you like them. Same thing I did with a few characters and that works great.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Try them both out for a few days and see who you click with. I know I joke about being able to learn Rachel in half an hour, but you can learn Kokoro in half a day.

STBALLA1990

Kokoro is so much fun to use, and she's so pretty lol. aside form that she is a good charcater, still has some of her mix-up game and good HCT.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD