Do you think we'll see more "2D Fighter" aspects in DOA5?

Raansu

Only time I ever land a fully charged up attack is when I know my opponent simply isn't paying attention. Regular charged up attacks? I get them, but its rare. I hated that Hitomi's best launcher 33p was turned into a charged up attack in DoA4. Turned that launcher into a completely useless move since its so slow, and fully charging it is a waste of time.

OSTCarmine

I think it had higher priority though, as a charge move. Not sure, but it seemed to be able to beat out a lot of stuff... or maybe that was just me. I used it as a counter more than anything else.
A question on those charge moves, do they gain priority upon full charge? or just a damage boost and a different hit animation [useless unless under a roof]

Raansu

I think it had higher priority though, as a charge move. Not sure, but it seemed to be able to beat out a lot of stuff... or maybe that was just me. I used it as a counter more than anything else.
A question on those charge moves, do they gain priority upon full charge? or just a damage boost and a different hit animation [useless unless under a roof]

Some got a slight advantage, most were unsafe.

Berzerk!

Oh! No, not fully charged. No, you use them with only enough charge, or none, to provide some evasive element to the attack. I have seen it used sparingly in high level matches because you can release at any time and top players don't want to guess, they block, so they just take the pseudo guard break.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD