DOA 5 Ultimate Updates, Thoughts, Predictions, and Everything Else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

So I know the previous thread was shut down but I think if we don't get "too" carried away in this thread maybe it could be a semi-informative way of finding out the latest for DOA5U.

David Gregg

So I'll kick off the thread. I predict that in the next trailer they will reveal at least 1 new character, stage, and/or mode. If I had to pick one out of those 3 though I'd say stage. Thoughts?

David Gregg

Roster is complete already.

(sighs) Yeah...that sucks...I know it's impossible since Shimbori confirmed it but I was just holding on to what they had said in that one interview that if enough people wanted Tengu they could see what they could do about bringing him into the game (but I guess that would be later down the line).

Zeo

I feel as if this topic will be locked as it was made.... prematurely. But if it stays it should be moved to the DOA5 discussion board.

David Gregg

I feel as if this topic will be locked as it was made.... prematurely. But if it stays it should be moved to the DOA5 discussion board.

Ah sorry meant to put it under DOA5 discussion. :oops: I know it was made a little early but since updates can start as early as Monday I figured it would be nice to have this up before then.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I would much rather have updates and news in their own unique topics. I was being nice with the old GD thread. When you have news to post about the game, post it in its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD