News DOA Legacy at Winter Brawl X cancelled.

It pains me to say this, but the DOA Legacy side event is cancelled. No one contacted me to run it, so I am left with cancelling it. I do apologize to everyone that was interested in the DOA Legacy Side Tournament. I will try to have this at Summer Jam if possible.

Last edited:
I felt the need to explain my situation considering I did put up money and didn't want people to think I was trying to cop out.

It's alright, I doubt anyone will blame you for it. Well, except for that random one guy but eh, screw him.

Aw, sad to hear. Glad to see this hasn't broken Hubbs' faith in the community and that he'll still consider holding it, albeit postponed. Maybe this will be a positive since people have the opportunity to save for Summer Jam now. We'll see, this is an anniversary year and we had an amazing tournament in Japan so maybe summer will be USA's time to shine. This actually gives me a bit more time to sort things out on my end, I've suddenly been forced to start relocating for my health so I wouldn't have been able to attend this soon as a result. I especially love Retro DOA so I was particularly upset that I was going to miss the opportunity to play the versions of the games I enjoy with lots of other people. I'll be really rooting for SJ.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD