DOA: Your Favorite Scenes

I have a few. Tina/Leifang, Tina/Lisa, Tina/Bass, Bayman/Hayabusa, Hayabusa/Jann Lee, Jann Lee/Kokoro, Helena/Christie, Helena w/ gun, Bayman/Christie, and various scenes in DOAD/DOA5. I think the side characters get better story scenes than the story characters.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
My personal favorite scene in DOA is when Tengu haunts Ein:

Wouldn't that dance and those noises scare you as well?

Aside from that I liked the DOAU opening in which Raidou raped Ayane's mother, and destroyed Hayate (he just can't catch a break, unless it's his back XD). I think it setup a really intriguing storyline. That eventually got flushed down the toilet after Helena became the big pointless deal.

And any scene with Ryu going insane. Every gamer should eat that up and love it, because it just doesn't happen like it used to anymore. Now I rely on watching Master go insane with Ryu to get my fix.

Xernuht

Despite all the shit-talk about 5's story mode, there's one part that stands out above the rest: During the ending, prior to the Hayate/Ayane vs Alpha fight. Ryu getting his ass kicked protecting the other 3? Not so cool. Ayane and Kasumi having a wordless make-up for all the shit from the past 4 games, thus continuing their childhood friendship? Easily the best part of the game.

Number 13

All I remember is Hayabusa blowing up more helicopters like a fucking hobby and clashing his ninpo blast against clone hayabusa ninpo blast causing major destruction. Just another Tuesday for him.

Xernuht

Huh... I swore he took the brunt of the clash, thus his lack of involvement in the ensuing fights. Oh well, I really don't want to replay Story Mode.

Still, the important part was the bonding between Ayane and Kasumi.

Brute

Standard Donor
Huh... I swore he took the brunt of the clash, thus his lack of involvement in the ensuing fights. Oh well, I really don't want to replay Story Mode.

Still, the important part was the bonding between Ayane and Kasumi.
He didn't join the later fights becuase everyone wanted a turn. As Ryu told Kasumi in DOA4, it's her "destiny" to beat Alpha alone. Hayate and Ayane wanted to tag-team a shot at it also. Just typical anime fighting bullshit.

Xernuht

He didn't join the later fights becuase everyone wanted a turn. As Ryu told Kasumi in DOA4, it's her "destiny" to beat Alpha alone. Hayate and Ayane wanted to tag-team a shot at it also. Just typical anime fighting bullshit.

Oh... right. Sorry, common sense overrode my memories.

Still, the important part is that Ayane and Kasumi are besties again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD