DOA5:LR Costume Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

This topic is made to discuss costumes in DOA5 Last Round. Here you can talk about pre order costumes/dlc costumes in Last Round as well as giving suggestions to costumes you would like in Last Round.

So with that being said, I think our first dlc packs will be debut costumes for Raidou and Honoka. Not sure about Raidou and what he'd get, but I am sure Honoka will get these

1.Christmas
2.Cheerleader
3.Nurse
4.Unknown
5.Unknown

These two might be one of the previous all female dlcs we had for Ultimate which weren't the gym outfits (since she has that already) or probably the overalls (she has that already to, but it has a shirt underneath so idk if it counts).

I could see it being a school swimsuit and perhaps either a idol costume, a halloween costume, a maid costume, a bunny costume, or a pajama costume.

KING JAIMY

I agree with you, I also think the first costume packs will be debut costumes for Honoka and Raidou. Or only for Honoka... if TN will follow the same routines as they did in Ultimate, males will probably be forever left in the shadows with regard to costumes. *sigh*

Not getting my hopes up, but I hope TN will still make a Casual Vol.3 and Legacy 2 and 3.
I need this costume for Momiji in my life:

upload_2015-2-9_0-28-6.jpeg

Argentus

Honestly Im just hoping they release the rest of the contest designs as future DLC.

Probably just be more bikinis instead, though...

Banana56

I actually hope they make a totally new contest so that NyoTengu, Raidou, and Honoka entries can be added and everybody can be included. I do see them adding more costume contest entries as dlc and it wouldn't be fair if those three were left out, and it wouldn't be fair to give them costumes from other character entries either.

Argentus

I actually hope they make a totally new contest so that NyoTengu, Raidou, and Honoka entries can be added and everybody can be included. I do see them adding more costume contest entries as dlc and it wouldn't be fair if those three were left out, and it wouldn't be fair to give them costumes from other character entries either.
Eh lol.

Only reason I'm not super excited for a third contest is I'd just resubmit my first contest design with the new art, lol. I know it wouldn't do well, but purely because I wish I could have submitted it like that (digitally) the first time around.

Though after the backlash of the halloween costume, plus them blatantly stating there's no profit in "real" costume packs, I doubt it will ever happen.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The last thread was closed for a reason. If I wanted this line of conversation to continue, I wouldn't have locked the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD