DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealCoxinator

Guys! This is going insanely off topic, and one of the mods will shut it down without warning! Its getting nasty and people seem to be resulting to just in-fighting. And @Argentus , if anyone made the comments you did, but about Mila (joking or not), you would have flown off the handle! So why are you, yet again trying to start pointless arguments. Lets just all discuss the DLC pls!

In a bid to get this back to topic:
I don't think we will see the trailer tomorrow, just have a weird feeling now the DLC won't be out til next week! Hope Im wrong!
stop jinxin it mang.

lotr9690

I think I know why its taking so long.

The girls are just taking forever to decide what to wear. Like this.

That is a completely faithful recreation of Lisa in the dressing room by the way. Now we know why she's never in the packs!
That is hilarious and ACCURATE as hell. That is exactly how I feel whenever I scroll through many of the character's catalog's to be honest. Especially Lisa's. Like spot on.

Banana56

I don't think it'll be delayed until next week. Costume packs usually come out evey 2 weeks, plu it would make more sense to get the costumes out to promote SK: Estival Versus before it comes out on the 26th.

Banana56

Daidouji's render in Estival Versus
wkjFT79.jpg

I wished they'd make Rachel's model have more body mass even with just this outfit.

lotr9690

Y'all need to take a nap, go to outside, bathe, see your friends, do homework etc because y'all gonna be waiting for a while for that trailer if it comes later on today. It is literally almost 3AM in Japan right now people gotta sleep.
I just saw this one. I had to look at the title to remember what this thread topic was lol.
CFW is right.
I just woke up and it's like 5:45 am. If there is gonna be a reveal it's gonna be in our late afternoon/evening. Quite a while lol!

Baal bal

I like girls who can fight back and who could give me a hard time on a ring... but here it's a bit too much haha.
Daidouji's outfit will really goes well on Rachel, and I'm pretty happy about mila getting Hikage's one.

Me want Kasumi

wkjFT79.jpg

I wished they'd make Rachel's model have more body mass even with just this outfit.

Wow Daidouji is way muscular here then how she was in the past.

Between her and Sayuri (the old woman), Senran Kagura is adding a lot of physical diversity to the characters. All they need now is a curvy girl :)

Kodachi

Standard Donor
wkjFT79.jpg

I really hope Daidouji has this muscle mass in the actual game this time...
I can't wait to see Rachel in those Tengu Geta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD