Media DOA5U Nyo-Tengu Combo Video by AiN

DoANoob

Is it really that simple to make a guide or combo video for a character, even if the character has just been released? I'm using Hitomi, yet there's now way I can make a tutorial, or combo video of her cuz I'm still trying to know how to use her. Plus She's been out for the longest!!:eek:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Is it really that simple to make a guide or combo video for a character, even if the character has just been released? I'm using Hitomi, yet there's now way I can make a tutorial, or combo video of her cuz I'm still trying to know how to use her. Plus She's been out for the longest!!:eek:

It's not simple. It's very time-consuming and requires a good understanding of both the character and the game in general. Once you have learned every nuance and technique of Hitomi, then you can produce a guide on her. IMO guides are much better than combo videos.

d3v

Well, combo videos are easier to make than guides since, for the most part, what you're trying to do in combo videos is to simply show the most efficient and damaging combos and not breaking down an entire character's gameplan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD