Media DOA5U Ver 1.04 Damage & Combo Buff Demonstration

Kronin

This video shows the buffs of some characters' according to the official change list , which I think to be significant.

Thanks for the video ;)

What's the point of making Rig's 41236T cause merely 5 damage? This is just way too ridiculous.

You have to see that move not alone in itself, but like launcher opening to juggles: apparently Team Ninja thought that the damage possible from a combo starting with such throw was enough to justify a nerf of the starting one, from 20 (10 + 10) to 5 (3 +2).

Nereus

Standard Donor
This video shows the buffs of some characters' according to the official change list , which I think to be significant.

What's the point of making Rig's 41236T cause merely 5 damage? This is just way too ridiculous.

On Hi-Counter... the combo that i came up with (Just the ending part) still does like 110. IMO it's a fair nerf. He could get like 150 off of a Hi-Counter Throw if you drag the opponent to the wall which is also really easy to do. Thats more than Alpha's throw i believe. It was ridiculous.

866AiN999

On Hi-Counter... the combo that i came up with (Just the ending part) still does like 110. IMO it's a fair nerf. He could get like 150 off of a Hi-Counter Throw if you drag the opponent to the wall which is also really easy to do. Thats more than Alpha's throw i believe. It was ridiculous.

110 isn't a reliable combo which using K>4+K twice.
K>4+K>KK4KKK (most perfer) only do 92.
And the earliest reliable combo using 6P+K6K do only over 80 (Hi-Counter).

David Gregg

Eliot's 6P+K...

frodo1.gif
tumblr_lw691nNyri1qg39ewo4_500.gif

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
@866AiN999 , please use the medio tags to the right of the media after you enter a video into the Media library. It makes it easier if I want to front page it.

MasterHavik

Ain you miss the damage on 7P with Rachel...it's pretty you could get 70 or more off simply stunning someone once and then launching them with 7P and straight into air grab and then combo ender.

Nereus

Standard Donor
When I saw Jacky's combo I was like "FUNKY CHICKEN!!".

Now where is:momiji:?!?!?!?

And thats not even the most damage you can get w/ Jacky on his PL lol. you can do 4 Flash Sword Kicks into 4H+K twice into the 7K, it does 125 alone.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD