Eliot video thread.

ScattereDreams

Here is the Eliot video thread; openly discuss gameplay vids, or whatever you want to share about Eliot. You can of course post gameplay video's of your Eliot for feed back (I'm posting a barrage of day one video's lol), and ask questions/advice. No harsh criticism/bashing. Hopefully, you're all here to learn and gain experience as am I.

riceman789

Man the Kokoro one was a close. I guess this shows the way I'm playing Eliot is wrong lol :). Just saw all your videos of him on your Channel and it's like damn I got a long way to go heehee

But yeah a new player who's picking up Eliot, what would be the first few things you should learn about him(I know this probably a stupid question and I'm asking this in the wrong thread but I'm just wondering).

ScattereDreams

But yeah a new player who's picking up Eliot, what would be the first few things you should learn about him(I know this probably a stupid question and I'm asking this in the wrong thread but I'm just wondering).

Safe attacks, good pokes, what does he have guaranteed, simple bread and butter combo's. Cycle through his guard breaks, crushes, sit down stuns, launchers, and BT attacks that many Eliot players sleep on. As you progress; learn more difficult combo's; doing multiple Choryu's in combo's and maximizing damage, learn match up's, pressure options, and the rest is experience.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I have a good amount of video's on my Channel. Youtube.com/DOATECNATION - Feel free to check out some of the Eliot play and commentate
That youtube channel is now closed... Can somebody post new location those videos please...?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD