Famitsu Scans

legibifou

Look at the first scan, on the right: there are two new costumes from the contest! [Edit: Already mentionned in the DOA5LR - List of New Content!]
10170872_520429144727842_7571465902692926528_n.jpg
10286859_520484921388931_6017321259992409541_o.jpg

synce

Well it's now confirmed Raidou's getting the Tengu treatment etc. I don't see any other news, it mostly talks about core fighters and boobs.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Well it's now confirmed Raidou's getting the Tengu treatment etc. I don't see any other news, it mostly talks about core fighters and boobs.

Explain a little better, perhaps? The way I see it they said resurrected character, later on they said the character would be done in a similar fashion to Nyo. This leads me to believe that Bankotsubo is actually the one coming back. But do tell me... how is Team NINJA making a fool out of me this time?

Kronin

Explain a little better, perhaps? The way I see it they said resurrected character, later on they said the character would be done in a similar fashion to Nyo. This leads me to believe that Bankotsubo is actually the one coming back. But do tell me... how is Team NINJA making a fool out of me this time?

To say "resurrected character" was just the interviewer and anyway even the word "resurrected" was only a possible translation of the word used from the user of FSD that posted the interview in English.

To say that the character will be realized in a similar fashion to Nyo mean to get the moveset of an old character (very likely developed) and to attribute it to a new character from scratch /already confirmed to be a male one). Nyotengu's case was used just for giving a similar example of what will happen, but in no way they are hinting Bankotsubo.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
To say "resurrected character" was just the interviewer and anyway even the word "resurrected" was only a possible translation of the word used from the user of FSD that posted the interview in English.

To say that the character will be realized in a similar fashion to Nyo mean to get the moveset of an old character (very likely developed) and to attribute it to a new character from scratch /already confirmed to be a male one). Nyotengu's case was used just for giving a similar example of what will happen, but in no way they are hinting Bankotsubo.

I don't get your reasoning. So are you saying the character is going to be slow, have out of wack hit boxes with a weight class that makes no sense?

Kronin

I don't get your reasoning. So are you saying the character is going to be slow, have out of wack hit boxes with a weight class that makes no sense?

I don't know what you mean, in my previous post I was just saying that there are chances that TN created a male character from scratch for assigning him the moveset of Raidou, Genra or both (of course I could be wrong).

Last edited:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
If the character is Raidou he is my new main. There aren't enough asshole personality characters in DOA, and basically zero evil ones. Christie is the closest and at this point I can't honestly take any of the female characters seriously.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Yea but he doesn't really emphasize it in any of his actions outside of story mode.

Liam O'brien actually makes him sound like a protagonist, and his Japanese VA just makes him sound like a meathead.

Compare that to chaotic-evil variants like Raidou and Genra who are positively dripping with malice. And even they get outshined by characters like Bryan Fury, Nightmare, Astaroth, or Goh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD