DOA5LR Fatal Frame / Project Zero Characters~!♥

Princess Kasumi

I would really like to have FF5/PZ5 characters as guest characters into DOA5LR. Thats my Opinion so I do not know what other people may think of this idea.

I believe the characters does not need to be made from the bottom as Project Zero 5 use the same graphic as DOA5 right? FF5 has Ayane as a playable character.
Yuuri Kozukata
FFV_Image_93.jpg

O0800072013084610163.jpg
FFV_Image_132.jpg
FFV_Image_13.jpg
Miu Hinasaki
FFV_Image_19.jpg

FFV_Image_129.jpg
Miukimono.jpg
Schoolgirl.jpg
Shiragiku
FFV_Image_24.jpg

All_priestesses_in_Fatal_Frame_5.png
FFV_Image_29.jpg
FFV_Image_23.jpg
Ren Hojo
FFV_Image_17.jpg

FFV_Image_91.jpg
FFV_Image_83.jpg
44639a67e7029aaeacfe69236a15b073.png
Maybe even release a Fatal Frame 5, Stage into DOA5LR~!?♥

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No. We have enough guest characters. Not even remotely interested in seeing this happen.

Aspect

I always loved the look of fatal frame characters, but I can't justify having them in a fighting game. Their frailty lends itself to the horror genre but not to a fighting game. Even the guys are slender.

Intelligent Alpha

I may be wrong here, but there seems to be too much focus on the adjective "Guest," which is ironic since people are asking for "New" characters. See where I'm going? People are already fed up with Kasumi and her "family." Yet, folks are asking for "new characters" or "new fighting styles." We already get a shitload of costumes/stages and DLC out the ass! But not another guest character. Some didn't dig the NG girls of VF crew being brought over, but they did bring something new to the game despite being guest characters. But the fact that TN keeps adding stuff adds more to the furor of some people. Just my two cents. This isn't to slight anything said at all.

Reactions: CFW

Kodachi

Standard Donor
New Characters generally create more hype than Pre-made/Guest Characters. Also Fatal Frame Characters don't fit the atmosphere of DOA at all regardless of them potentially being the same universe.

Intelligent Alpha

New Characters generally create more hype than Pre-made/Guest Characters. Also Fatal Frame Characters don't fit the atmosphere of DOA at all regardless of them potentially being the same universe.

I can't speak to Fatal Frame, but many thought (Itagaki sure did) thought Kasumi wouldn't fit NG (and I agree) - no more than Rachael or Momiji fit DOA - the only connection was obviously, Ryu. I'm not saying Momachael were bad additions, but they were more favored over the VF characters. Why? It can't be just a universe thing! This is nothing like MK vs. DC or the DLC character Scorpion in Injustice (Of course, Killer Frost may "justify" his inclusion being Subzero like). Yet. everybody seem to get Injustice just because being MK fans (Notice how popular Scorpion got especially online and I know he's NRS' pet!) Yes, I got NG3:RE because of Kasumi! Wait! Wasn't she "pre-made" and they pimped the shit out of her - Ayane and Ryu were afterthoughts already having been established (I know Kasumi had a small part in Sigma II)

It's not like they can't make guest characters fit, but the question is why are they relying on guest characters? As I said, it seems as if TN keeps adding more and more stuff; yet, not expanding/refining/enhancing on what's already there. If you can't do anything with what's there fine, sometimes that means to leave it be. This isn't going from MK9 to MKX as those additions/changes mean alot. DOA5 Vanilla to Ultimate meant and was worth something too. Ultimate to Last Round - apart from graphical enhancements and the usual stuff we get now on last gen ...

Aspect

Imo, just give their outfits to leifang. They are all about the same age and have relatively the same style I think

Last edited:

HHH816

they fight ghost using camera , not hand to hand combat

maybe they should suitable to be cameo for DOA6 story mode

WisperG

All the girls are rather... frail. I can't really picture them fighting or being practitioners of any martial art.

Costumes would make sense though, or a stage. A creepy stage based on an area from the game with ghosts lurking in the background (or cameos from FF characters) could actually be really cool if done right.

Last edited:

Intelligent Alpha

You sure know a lot about a game that isn't out yet.

And then there's this! I hope I am wrong, but if I am not! Unless you hear: "We made some big changes," why would one think otherwise? MK9/Injustice MK9/MKX - this difference is obvious! Graphically, well, yeah, but there's much much more too! But MKX is not out yet, is it? See what I mean? I, like alot of us, don't know, but I'm not allowed to speculate? Am I underestimating, no, but I'm not gonna put it on a pedestool either. If I knew more, I would still probably have concerns. Nothing wrong with that either.

deiteu

I actually thought Yuuri would be the new girl in the game tbh, since Ayane is in FF5 maybe we would get her? Who knows though, but I personally think it would be cool. I honestly don't mind.

David Gregg

Unless they smack their opponents with the cameras or take humiliating pics of them so that they forfeit the fight, I don't see the FF characters lasting long. O_O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD