FSD DOA Tournament - DOA4 Online

Allan Paris

doaonline.jpg

DATE: January 16, 2011- - -> 9: 30PM EST,
8: 30PM CST,
7: 30PM MST, 6: 30PM PST

Whether you play for fun or for hardcore competition come join, and play with your fellow Dead Or Alive memebers. Semi Finals and Grand Finals will be recorded and uploaded to the media section of FSD.

Remember it is only online and this is your GAME!

Tournament Rules
+ Double Elimination
+ Time 60 Seconds
+ Life: Normal
+ Regular Matches(3 rounds a match): 2/3
Semi Finals(3 rounds a match): 4/7
Grand Finals(3 rounds a match): 5/9
+ Experimental Playground Banned

PLAYERS
1. O PR3SAGE O
2. KINGKARON313
3. FunkatronX
4. SnyX187
5. JKE Smoker
6. TB brightgamer
7. REY GUSTAVO
8. Pistolpete X
9. InnerGunzsPCG
10. Sorwah*
11. FightClubHuBBs
12. Kurosaki Jono
13. Awesmic
14. Raion eX2
15. O M A S T E R O*
16. HeadshotDEMON40
17. Resse 2 HaVik
18. Rikuto Kuronaga
19. TB Inuyasha X
20. DawgPilez
21. O 5 E N S E I O

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Ah what the hell, if I'm home I'll play. Let me know if you want me to record matches.

Allan Paris

Oh man, whhaattt Mr. Wah will put in the DOA4 if he is available, that's great! I will be recording myself, thanks though, but I will keep that in mind. I may need that service from you. I will let know no doubt, I have think.....

The HuBBs

I'd like to point out you called the same tournament the official DOAC and the FSD tournament. Its kinda weird.

BTW sign me up.

Allan Paris

Yeah Hubbs I noticed that as well, I can change that if you guys want. I wanted to start something official for this site as well, on my end I don't know how to seperate the two. I'm talking about hosting online tournaments, I mean whatever I do for DOAC I want to do for this site as well, tournament wise. Unless you guys want something different that people can distinguish the differences between the sites, I am all ears to hear it, my dude.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You could always let me record the semis, finals, and grand finals in 720p with the freestepdodge.com watermark on the screen (just like how the DOA3 ones are). Then you can upload those to TheDOACentral's youtube page.

Hurricane Rev

Yeah Hubbs I noticed that as well, I can change that if you guys want. I wanted to start something official for this site as well, on my end I don't know how to seperate the two. I'm talking about hosting online tournaments, I mean whatever I do for DOAC I want to do for this site as well, tournament wise. Unless you guys want something different that people can distinguish the differences between the sites, I am all ears to hear it, my dude.

Who don't you set up a DOA league table where players get to face someone every week or 2? If they win, they will get to go up in the table. If they lose, they are still on the same points. You could do it like through February to April for Spring, and May to July in summer. The winner of the table will get some xbox live points, some DOA goodies or something else. But It is my suggestion

MASTER

Standard Donor
Who don't you set up a DOA league table where players get to face someone every week or 2? If they win, they will get to go up in the table. If they lose, they are still on the same points. You could do it like through February to April for Spring, and May to July in summer. The winner of the table will get some xbox live points, some DOA goodies or something else. But It is my suggestion

I think the community is trying to build up this tournament so that future tournaments can have nice little things like that Hurricane Rev. So far AP's tourney is getting good attention so lets keep pushing it. Trust me though that those ideas have been tossed around before and we do appreciate the ideas.

-MASTER

Hurricane Rev

I think the community is trying to build up this tournament so that future tournaments can have nice little things like that Hurricane Rev. So far AP's tourney is getting good attention so lets keep pushing it. Trust me though that those ideas have been tossed around before and we do appreciate the ideas.

-MASTER

Yeah, I agree with you. I would love to enter this but I'm from a different country. I hope this tournament goes well guys. Will there be Live stream for this?

Hurricane Rev

I miss the stream I'm afraid. Although, Those matches, that Mr Wah uploaded so far, were really good. I am looking forward to seeing more matches :D

Allan Paris

Thank you all for showing up and participating in the Dead Or Alive 4 online tournament. Congratulations to o M A S T E R o for winning the tournament.

1.:hayabusa o M A S T E R o

2.:zack O PR3SAGE O

3.:helena Restlesstick

4. Minamoton Yushi
5. Kurosaki Jono
5. Awesmic
5. Swift X Unknown
6. FightClubHubbs
7. Raion eX2
7. Resse 2 Havik
7. TB brightgamer
9. HitmanVENDETTA
9. SnyX187
10. REY GUSTAVO
11. Sorwah
12. InnerGunzsPCG
13. FunkatronX

Recorded Matches Are Now In FSD's Media Library!

MASTER

Standard Donor
Very nicely ran Tourney AP! BTW Sorwah, nice Video capture too. Can't wait to see what AP uploads.

-MASTER

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Please just keep the results with the original announcement page to prevent confusion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD