Helena 1.04

vINv

When post make sure u stating its for ur perspective counsel us ppl on xbox are still waiting

ninjaguy446

If you mean her PSTs are back to their 1.02 status from my perspective with the PS3s new patch, then yes, they are.

DR2K

Yep it can no longer be teched on the second to last hit, back to its original status from any juggle height.

Of course she lost all guaranteed sitdown stun combos. But hers were shit to begin with, so not a major loss.

KwonJigglypuff

Guys, I have great news! I just downloaded the patch, and the opponent can't tech before the last hit of handslaps (back to before the last patch)! I tested in training on Christie with teching on and I've tried all of the combos that I know just to make sure d I'm pretty sure I'm right that they can't tech until the last hit! This is great news for Helena! :D

That's great news indeed.
I wish there were patch notes for 1.04, I want to know all the changes...

Omegan Eckhart

That's great news indeed.
I wish there were patch notes for 1.04, I want to know all the changes...
As much as she needs this I was kind of happy that her PFT got nerfed, people stopped complaining about her for a while. It's only been back for a few hours and the moaning has already started.
Yep it can no longer be teched on the second to last hit, back to its original status from any juggle height.

Of course she lost all guaranteed sitdown stun combos. But hers were shit to begin with, so not a major loss.
Can you confirm all her sit down stuns are still the same advantage on fastest SE?
6PP & 3PPP > +15
22/88P >+15
BT 7P > +13
214P > +13

DR2K

44ppp is +23 so CB is guaranteed. the last punch causes the unholdable stun. Yes, on fastest escape.

Everything else is the same.

Doug Nguyen

44ppp is +23 so CB is guaranteed. the last punch causes the unholdable stun. Yes, on fastest escape.

When could that ever work really though right? Doesnt work on critical stun since the last hit will make them fall over, and even if you hit it on the first hit. Its all mid punches. So i dont see myself ever using that.

DR2K

When could that ever work really though right? Doesnt work on critical stun since the last hit will make them fall over, and even if you hit it on the first hit. Its all mid punches. So i dont see myself ever using that.

Actually it's high high, mid. The last hit causes a +23 unholdable stun on NH. Could have some utility if you bait it properly.

Omegan Eckhart

Fuck, well that sucks.

44PPP was always +23, I always forget about it because it's so fucking useless.
It requires very serious baiting to use. It's a i17 high string plus buffering 44 adds even more time to it, it's range is also terrible so trying to land it when your up in the opponents face is next to impossible.

Perhaps you could try doing it after getting the opponent to block F+K if they tend to attack out of the +9 you get when it's blocked.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD