Hidden Changes?

BlackDiamond890

It no longer low crushes, like at all! I mean, it was pretty damn useless to crush lows with that, as most lows also high crush. But it got me thinking, "what else did they change?"

Like, I don't remember p+k p ground bouncing enough to get anything off of. On normal hit, anyways.

Omegan Eckhart

It no longer low crushes, like at all! I mean, it was pretty damn useless to crush lows with that, as most lows also high crush. But it got me thinking, "what else did they change?"

Like, I don't remember p+k p ground bouncing enough to get anything off of. On normal hit, anyways.
It was extremely unreliable for low crushing, in fact I stopped using it to crush lows back in DOA4. I can't imagine they would waste time altering 8K in that way.

Helena has no reliable low crush, 9K is hit and miss and the same goes for 7K. P+KP is the same as before I'm afraid. You'll never land it on NH regardless.

BlackDiamond890

Yea, that was kind of my point. Why nerf/change something as meaningless as that? It makes me curious to see what else they secretly changed.

But seriously, why change something as useless as that? It's not a buff or a nerf for anybody, it's a waste of time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD