Hitomi option selects

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Option select = a defensive / offensive option that works against more than one option of the opponent. An example would be Sarah's sabaki that works against strikes of a certain hit level and throws, and is still a strike, attacking.

I don't think Hitomi has any true option selects besides the universal low hold. She has 8h+k that crushes lows, especially well low wake-up kicks, and throws, naturally, and if the opponent does a high (mid) wakeup kick, Hitomi takes a little damage with a knockdown, which is better than a stun. But it's still not a real option select, since it doesn't beat out both options completely.

Crext

Standard Donor
So we are talking crushes? If so 66h+k crushes lows too, 2p,1p and 1k crushes high. To be fair her 8k "crush" almost all approach moves because of it's range and knock down stun + relatively quick recovery compared to the range.

Saber

1K isn't really a true high crush. I wish it was, though, then Hitomi would really be a lot more solid from that alone.

ShinMaruku

So we are talking crushes? If so 66h+k crushes lows too, 2p,1p and 1k crushes high. To be fair her 8k "crush" almost all approach moves because of it's range and knock down stun + relatively quick recovery compared to the range.
Some crushes can be option selects. I'll look into what you suggested they might have some use as an option select. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD