DOA5LR Hori Releasing Arcade Stick for Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round for PS3 and PS4

For those looking to buy an arcade stick for Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round, here's some good news for you. It seems that Hori is releasing a special, DOA5 Last Round themed arcade stick that works for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Hori_Dead_Or_Alive_5_Last_Round_arcade_stick_622x320.jpg
The arcade stick also comes with a coupe of new features not seen in other arcade sticks. First up, it has analog sticks. These are attached to where the carrying handle is in the XBox One RAP Hayabusa. However, the placement seems to indicate that they may be removable.

The other unique feature that this has is a touchpad, something that no other PS4 3rd party peripheral has.

For more details on the pricing and where you can pre-order this, read the whole story over at Shoryuken.

UPDATE:
Bad news, someone from the SRK forums asked Hori about whether or not this was coming to the US, and this is the response we got.
In regards, unfortunately we do not have plans of releasing this product here in the US. However, we will be releasing a newly designed model of the PS4/PS3 Real Arcade Pro Hayabusa in February which also features a touch pad.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it would be kind of cool if the sixaxis technology was used to move the camera a bit, rather than just the womens' breasts? Obviously there would be an option to disable the feature, but I could imagine it coming in useful here and there when the odd table or tree gets in the way of the normal camera position.

Bad news, someone from SRK asked Hori about whether or not this was coming to the US, and this is the response we got.
In regards, unfortunately we do not have plans of releasing this product here in the US. However, we will be releasing a newly designed model of the PS4/PS3 Real Arcade Pro Hayabusa in February which also features a touch pad.

I found fighting sticks brands like this have made fake commitments with the FGC because their products are not multiconsole compatible, console is not the same in all event. Now I have to choose an stick but none ia PS4+ONE+PS3+360+PC compatible. My old Qanba worked in PS3+360+PC right out the box, it was truly made for competition.

Last edited:
I found fighting sticks brands like this have made fake commitments with the FGC because their products are not multiconsole compatible, console is not the same in all event. Now I have to choose an stick but none ia PS4+ONE+PS3+360+PC compatible. My old Qanba worked in PS3+360+PC right out the box, it was truly made for competition.

The reason they cant(legally) do that is because they want their products to be officially licensed by (insert company here) and therefore guaranteed to work. I would not trust Quanba as several people in my local FGC have went with your perfectly reasonable logic but ended up getting burned because the build quality on those things are REALLY bad. Talk to the stick modders at the majors and they will tell you that those type of all in one sticks are the ones they work on the most because they have to repair shitty craftsmanship.

If anyone I blame Sony and Microsoft for putting security chips in these controllers and introducing lag and compatibility issues with USB which is somewhat of an open standard.

The reason they cant(legally) do that is because they want their products to be officially licensed by (insert company here) and therefore guaranteed to work. I would not trust Quanba as several people in my local FGC have went with your perfectly reasonable logic but ended up getting burned because the build quality on those things are REALLY bad. Talk to the stick modders at the majors and they will tell you that those type of all in one sticks are the ones they work on the most because they have to repair shitty craftsmanship.

If anyone I blame Sony and Microsoft for putting security chips in these controllers and introducing lag and compatibility issues with USB which is somewhat of an open standard.
Thanks for the clarifications. :) Sometimes I dream too much. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD