How far Hitomi gone throw any DOA5 champ?

Cozmo

How far Hitomi gone throw any DOA5 champ?
I have never saw Hitomi players in DOA5 champs, instead of it i see a lot of Helena, Hayabusa etc.

Tenryuga

You aren't going to see much Hitomi players because they either quit or foolishly believe she is low tier. If you want to see a real Hitomi player check out Air Gear, Infinite Light or Hoodless.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
JFK Dallaz is another good Hitomi player you could turn to. Not sure if there's vids of him or not though.

Cozmo

Hmm... it looks like Team Ninja need to do smth. with not popular characters popularity )
May be they have to give to Hitomi some Haybusa's moves. :)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Check out Air Gear, Hoodless & Infinite Light like Tenryuga said. They're all good Hitomi players. I just said Dallaz to add onto these he named off lol

Brute

Standard Donor
i see a lot of [...] Hayabusa
Really? Name one prominent Hayabusa player known to the offline scene who isn't Master.

May be they have to give to Hitomi some Haybusa's moves. :)
Give silly gimmicks, an air throw and launcher throws/holds to a character with high string delays, mix-ups, resets and a parry?
No.

If you want Hayabusa's moves, ditch the tits and just use Hayabusa.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hitomi players, like many other mid/low-tier characters, like to blame their failures on the character they chose. Praising or dissing Hitomi's tools won't change that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD