How to: Hitomi - Video Guide

splslick

Hello, felt I had to make a general introduction guide for Hitomi before my knowledge go to waste during Ultimate (and sense no one else bothered to do a video guide).

Youtube video

Enjoy.

Some constructive criticism for future videos you decide to make:
1. The game volume is a bit too loud which makes it difficult to hear you explain what you are going over

2. The color of the font used in the video made it difficult to read sometimes.

Other than that, I felt like I walked away learning something new that I didn't know about Hitomi. :D

Crext

Standard Donor
Aye, first time making a video with recordings from the PS3, and there surely was a lot of beginners errors involved in that. If I ever make a new video I'll be sure to be more aware of how loud the SFX in this game turns out to be, and maybe read up on how to use better fonts in WMV.

Also this is my first time using voice recording, so the volume on my voice went a lot up and down depending on how far away I had the microphone, and I was stupid enough not to save the original file for tweaking in that regard. Won't make that mistake again. :mila:

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
Hello crext I have a profound amount of respect for you and your hitomi guide. I believe it is just what the community needs and I am happy that you decided to even begin to make it man.

I of course don't need it but their are countless players who do and man it's great to see strategies on the hitomi guide page. Anyway man have a blessed day and I'd like to play your hitomi I'm on psn:xINFINITELIGHTx

Know this: CONTROL will win every match. . .and so to will hitomi.

Crext

Standard Donor
Hello crext I have a profound amount of respect for you and your hitomi guide. I believe it is just what the community needs and I am happy that you decided to even begin to make it man.

I of course don't need it but their are countless players who do and man it's great to see strategies on the hitomi guide page. Anyway man have a blessed day and I'd like to play your hitomi I'm on psn:xINFINITELIGHTx

Know this: CONTROL will win every match. . .and so to will hitomi.

Aye, I believe your contribution formed this guide greatly. So a lot of credit go to you as well.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Thank you very much sir HAVE A BLESSED DAY I hope tot watch your guide very soon when I play you I hope tot Ali to you about hitomi strategies and such.

Hitomi is a great character and can win against nobody and her strengths are too strong really.

LordXav1er

Good job on your first guide Crext! Was very helpful for me as I learned a lot and plan to put these in good use!

xINFINITELIGHTx

[/b]JESUS IS LORD EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY![/b]

yo crexti sent you a friend request can we play some games?

[/b]JESUS IS LORD EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY![/b]

Crext

Standard Donor
Once Ultimate hits I'd be more than happy to do so. Right now I'm out of shape as I have not played much since I released/started creating this video, and I want to save myself from potential humiliation by taking you on right now! :oops:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Crext, could you turn up your voice next time or not put any music in background next time. I had a hard time hearing you. You could alternatively autoduck your commentary and the music and just output that as one sound file.

BloodBurger

Great guide. How have things changed in regards to Ultimate? Does all of the information in this video still apply?

Crext

Standard Donor
Well, most of it applies, though there are some minor changes. I might actually do an update video, but still be able to use much of the photage in this video. :hitomi:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD