How to suck with Sarah

Allan Paris

This character is a bitch to deal with in lag. But I managed because this kid was so free with her. He manage to put me in some juggles that were nice, but it wasn't like I could prevent them from happening how I wanted, lol.

Sarah players use these as a guide to help you get better with her. Better or knowledgeable players with her share your thoughts on where the bum went wrong to get his ass mangled the way he did when I was able to react to shit.

Here you go:

innovare

Better or knowledgeable players with her share your thoughts on where the bum went wrong to get his ass mangled the way he did when I was able to react to shit.

Are you trolling? What is a sentence like this doing in a character strategy thread? Unless this person is your friend and you're just messing with them, in which case, carry on.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Innovare, the guy he was playing is notorious for having a god-complex (no pun intended, hence his gamertag) and made baseless claims of being the #1 Ayane on Facebook or otherwise.

Allan Paris

Are you trolling? What is a sentence like this doing in a character strategy thread? Unless this person is your friend and you're just messing with them, in which case, carry on.

You can use his strategies and learn not to do them (he lost terribly playing the way he did) or pick up some things from him. Breakdown the videos to figure out where he went wrong and if you are doing the same things as him with her you now know to stop doing them. It will obviously get you blown up.

Dave

Well for one he is arrogant, and I cannot stand arrogant people in this game. I think it's rude to sit there and spam people who get K.Oed, or taunt. It shows poor sportsman ship honestly, whether you won or lost. I never taunt or spam moves when my opponent is K.Oed, unless it is done to me first.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD