I got a question, y'all.

Has the community gone rogue on DOA since 6 launched?

• Yes.

• No.

• They're still attached to the older games.

• They support both old and new DOA devs, regardless of what they make.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheHunterKiller692

There's been a lingering question about how many people have jumped ship from DOA before or after Itagaki left, and I don't want to be guilty of inciting a mutiny, when my intention is to prevent said mutiny.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't say gone rogue. There's a couple of unique sides to show what the DOA community is up to now:

°The majority play DOA but mainly older titles, they may play DOA6 if their friends want to play with them but they're not on everyday. If they play older titles, I think LR is the go to since its recent and I feel that was the best recent DOA where we got content, stages, and a good roster. 5U I feel was the best era tho

°Similar to the above, except now they play other games primarily or ventured into other games. I myself am in this category, I like doa6 and love to mod for it but I haven't really been playing it much lately although ++ won me back into it

°Dropped it entirely and don't really contribute to it anymore and play other fighters. It's mostly more casual players who do this and don't really play the DOA games in general anymore unless it's the older ones pre DOA5.

I think in general tho the player base just wants a new title but until then, we just make the most of the situation and kinda do a bit of it all, play the older games, play 6 when it's appropriate and also go back to LR and see what was good about it again. It's just more about what you as a player feel you want or need from DOA and you go to the other doa games or even other genres of games for that

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD