If DOAD gets an enhanced version, what do you want added the most?

leitomifang

If DOAD were to get an enhanced version, which do you want to see get added the most?

I personally want to see more character's highlight being added to the story mode so that they also get their chance to shine as well as being playable in the story mode to the point that majority of DOA1-4's questions are answered. Even so I want to see what happen to the outcome of some fights in the story mode that were not shown and at least add a fight scene between the conflict of characters like when Jann Lee defeated Leifang at Freedom Survivor as well as Hitomi and Leifang's interaction after Jann Lee and Ein's fight.

More costumes? Maybe like fan favorites but at the same time want DLC costumes to be added to the games as well.

Do you see this possible or like a fan mod doing this? Who here wants a DOAD enhanced version port for all consoles?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If it was enhanced, I'd want these:

-make it HD like what the Citra emulator can do on PC.

-All spotpass costumes added in as standard unlockable costumes and add additional costumes that could be unlocked.

-Make the Tag mode where the player can control both characters, the AI controlling the partner was annoying since they don't play smart enough to make them useful, especially against the harder tag bosses like Genra, Alpha 152, and Shiden and Raidou.

-Add all DOA1-DOA4 character themes and allow us to be able to assign them in a music mode. The dimensions themes are better than the OG ones imo but it'd still be nice to be able to swap out tracks

-Make all Chronicle scenes fully animated like the handful of scenes from older games or the newer ones like Kasumi vs Ayane leaving the village. Never liked how a huge chunk were just still 3D shots with no animation besides cloth and hair.

-replace the black loading screen with the vs screens used in Chronicle mode, it was a waste to limit it to that mode.

-Add in leaderboards for arcade, tag, and a proper ranked match and lobby match mode with tag as well. Didn't like the streetpass and spotpass matches much since finding opponents was obviously harder and the streetpass matches weren't very engaging. They could add a proper online mode on consoles.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD