If Hitomi instead of Ein fought Jann Lee at Freedom Survivor during DOA3 in DOAD, who would win?

Who would win in the Freedom Survivor during DOA3 in DOAD?

• Hitomi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jann Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leitomifang

Let's say that if Hitomi instead of Ein fought Jann Lee at Freedom Survivor during DOA3 in DOAD, who would win? What would an alternative scenario turn out afterwards? Like if Hitomi defeating Jann Lee, would Leifang show more animosity towards Hitomi if she continues to intervene between Leifang and Jann Lee's affairs that would result in their relationship turning more hostile than friendly whereas if Jann Lee defeats Hitomi does Hitomi gets knocked with Leifang to the point that Ein would fight Jann Lee. Or would Ein stop the fight between Hitomi or Jann Lee if Hitomi were to be cornered to the point that she would lose as Ein would be concerned with her potential loss?

How much does the Freedom Survivor serve as Hitomi's turf since she works there as a maid? Or it wouldn't matter as Jann Lee would be capable of fighting in any turfs since he is one of the best fighters of DOA?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think Jann Lee would win for a few reasons:

-Jann has placed consistently high in all tourneys he's been in and is almost always the next to final fight for the ninjas as seen with Kasumi in DOA1 and Hayabusa in DOA2. Even in DOA5 and DOA6 he always winds up being the winner(although Diego was debatable but at least shows Diego is a near even match)

-The fact that Leifang and Hitomi are about even in skill and Jann is always beating her(and even slung her into that table in Dimensions and she was barely able to get up) shows me that Hitomi wouldn't be able easily beat him, especially since in DOA5 and 6 he's able to defeat her too and Hitomi as well in both

I think in general tho that Jann Lee as far as the tourney fighters strength wise is amongst the best power wise including Diego since he always out performs the others in the tournament sub plot when the ninjas are excluded. Rig is the only one I think that could possibly beat him in a tourney if he were to enter himself alongside him

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD