Fixed Invisible Links in Calendar

NukNuks

On the forum page by the underneath and on top of the calender there are invisible links.

The bottom link when you click it lets you see who's all online on the site.

When you click the top link above the calender it lets you see the calender in an enlarged state and it displays all the forum members birthdays and what events are coming up for the month.

Let's get this fixed huh?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
A link to the page you are referring to, and what style you are using, would help to fix the issue.

NukNuks

This and This

I go on FSD on a wide variety of computers and browsers (mainly IE and safari) and sometimes the links will appear and sometimes they won't. Like right now I'm browsing FSD on a school comp and they won't show but they'll still be clickable but when I browse FSD on an ipad it will show? Maybe it has to do on what I'm browsing on but for me sometimes it appears and sometimes it doesn't. Personally, it's not a big deal to me if they're visible or not since I know where to find em. Just thought I'd point this minor issue out (if it can even be considered an issue).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Would you be able to tell me which ones look invisible?

It's obviously a browser compatibility issue for IE/Safari. This site works best with Google Chrome/Fire Fox.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Just saw this in the calendar, I think it might fit the subject of this thread:

The font color of some of the calendar entries is either too bright or too dark, making them unreadable and I did not find any personal settings that might determine how some the calendar is displayed or would allow to change this.

2014-12-03 20_59_59-December 2014 _ Free Step Dodge - Internet Explorer.png

Css value is 235, 235, 235 rgb.

I also checked the dark layout, where it looks like this:

2014-12-03 21_01_17-December 2014 _ Free Step Dodge - Internet Explorer.png

Css value is 20, 20, 20 rgb.

This seem to be the same in every browser. I tried it with IE 11, Firefox 33 and the browser that is integrated in my tablet (no idea how it's called excactly, I guess it's using webkit, since it is an android)

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Looks fine, now the background of the current week days is grey instead of their font, making them easily readable. Thanks a lot.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD