Is Rise Of The Ronin too political?

TheHunterKiller692

Ik, stupid question, and I don't really mean any ill will towards KT. However, outside of being a stylish action game with some branching paths that sound good (in theory), I suspect the majority of the game will be, say it with me: Anti-American.

This is probably a dumbass talking point for most of you, but considering Tecmo aren't always willing to throw a lot of shade at the West (or even America), at least not overtly, Rise Of The Ronin seems to be a huge step back in this regard.

Yeah, I KNOW that Itagaki snuck that "Eat The Rich" song into DOA 4's attract movie, and by God was that insulting for me. But, this is just as insulting to Old Glory, as well.

"But, James. You're just talking about the Western trailer." You're not far off, as there's (thankfully) not much on the official KT Twitter account, save for a bonus for buying off the Gamecity store and the game itself.
However, the trailers that have been released for the game so far I have a bone to pick. Like the "Western Man Bad" cliche villain with a big black ship, which is definitely going to have at least some local influence that 99% of the playerbase will be encouraged to curtail by murdering EVERYONE who shows support for him. Especially this guy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD