Is there any legend/key of symbols in command training?

Rapham0n

So I finally got the game and started doing some command training and I ran into a problem where some of the symbols, such as the blue T for throw, have different markings like little arrows on them sometimes. I'm not talking about the arrows that indicate you have to hold the buttons, I'm talking about those tiny arrows that sometimes point in different directions. There are also other symbols I don't understand. Such as the "sp" symbol next to certain moves. What do all these symbols mean? Isn't the game supposed to let the player know what it all stands for? I already guessed that the "oh" symbol stands for "Offensive Hold". But what about the rest of them?

IceMage95

SP means that the character will go into a "special position" specific to that character after the combo. For example, Helena's :3::P::4::P: puts Helena into her Bokuho stance.

dawnbringer

Little arrows on :P:, :K:, :P+K:, :H+K: mean hit level. For multi-hitting moves there are multiple little arrows. :9:-arrow is high, :6:-arrow is mid, :3:-arrow is low.

SP means special stance transition once move is done. Back-turned, character specific stances and movement options are all special. Crouching is not considered special stance in this context.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD