[Jan 26, 2013] CEO Winterfest 2013 (Altamonte Springs, FL)

Julius Rage

CEO Winterfest January 26th 2013

CEO Winterfest January 26th 2013!

The Road to The Road to CEO 2013 Continues with the 4th Annual CEO Winterfest Brought to you by www.ceogaming.org

WHEN: Saturday 11 am Until Midnight September 29th (Setup at 9am-11am) First Tourney starts at 1 pm SHARP!

WHERE:HOWARD JOHNSON PLAZA ALTAMONTE SPRINGS ORLANDO NORTH 230 West State Road 436, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 US

Stream- www.twitch.tv/ceogaming Brought to you by www.twitter.com/IPWDeuce

How Much- Venue $10 for players and Spectators are $5. Any game with less than 16 entrants will not be streamed unless time allows to fit in the Final 3.

To Register(For quicker check in but you pay at the venue Cash Only) Please Go here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dFBhLVpzNUtva2V6U1JUUk1jM3VlNkE6MQ#gid=0

To See who Has signed up Go here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhatbEfrU4lOdFBhLVpzNUtva2V6U1JUUk1jM3VlNkE&pli=1#gid=0

Join the Official Facebook Event Page and Mingle with other attendees https://www.facebook.com/events/455397351173746/?ref=ts&fref=ts

You can Book a Hotel Room at the Hotel Venue for 69.00 plus tax per night and subject to availability by calling the hotel directly at: 407-862-4455. Please let them know to inform the front desk staff that they are with the CEO Gaming Group.

Cash Prizes - Less than 50 people will be a 60/30/10 Split = More than 50 in a tourney will be 60/20/10/5/5 Split.

1. AE2012 XBOX 2 PM

2. Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Singles 6PM XBOX $200 Bonus Split 120/50/30 to 1st-3rd

3. UMvC3 Teams 3v3 Single Elim 4PM XBOX

4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 PS3 2PM

5. DOA 5 XBOX 4PM

6. Persona 4 Arena 5PM

7. Playstation All-Stars 2v2 6PM PS3 (Items and Stage Hazards On) Kill Count set to 5. 2/3 matches(Rules subject to change)

8. The Latest Guilty Gear on PS3 2PM

9. MK9 PS3 5PM

10 KOF XIII 1PM RULES

Rules
Games Double Elimination 2/3
With Only Grand Finals being 3/5.
Winners/Losers Finals will be 2/3.
Winner keeps same character
Loser may Switch Character/etc.
This is a Bring Your Own Controller event, Delaying any match waiting on a stick for more than 5 minutes will end up in a Loss of your Match, Please come Prepared.

Julius Rage

DOA Entrants
1) The Alpha Male Julius Rage
2) Ransuu
3) X Factor
4) Marshall Law
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Julius Rage

If we get less than 5 people I put this on everything that I love I'm going to get on a table and start stripping till either the numbers go up or the cops show up.

I'm not traveling 2 hours from J-Ville for a 4 man damnit. . .wheres fucking subway at?

Julius Rage

Any results or media from the event?

I didn't get to go - so you'd have to ask Ransuu.

I love my job but the flip side of it is that its not always easy to take time off - especially when your boss is a self-oblivious, living, breathing, yeast infection.

shunwong

Julius Rage said:
I didn't get to go - so you'd have to ask Ransuu.

I love my job but the flip side of it is that its not always easy to take time off - especially when your boss is a self-oblivious, living, breathing, yeast infection.

Your boss must be my boss' brother from another mother. I'm going with repressed homosexual with my boss though.

Raansu

I didn't go either. Only 8 people were preregistered and I didn't feel like driving 2 hours for a game no one wants to play, and as you can see below, only 6 people showed up. It was nice the first time because the game just came out and people were curious. But the commentators did nothing but bash the game on the stream, and the second event only 9 people showed up. No one wants to play this game, and I'm tired of begging the 20+ people in the Florida DoA facebook page to show up and none of them show up even though many of them are fairly close to Orlando. Hell, there is a bunch of people on these forums that live in Florida and never showed up. I even messaged swoozie and he wouldn't go either. So I literally just gave up and decided to save gas money.

Dead Or Alive 5
1. Jazz Primm
2. Tysen
3. The Law
4. DR Balrog
5. Skeptic
6. Solid Neku

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD