Julius Rages "Big Bad Booty Daddy Style" Ft. Zack

Julius Rage

This thread will be dedicated to showing people the correct way to get in someones ass with Zack.

Things such as

Why:3::3: :K::P:(Or :K:) is called the KOBE and why offline you're going to be using it to interrupt wake up kicks - oh wait, exactly what I just said.

What are Zack's Max Juggles for each and every weight and for every spot on the map.

His best pokes.

His best ways to get in.

Why Hatrify has been ripping me off for years.

And why, even without whatever buff's Zack is getting - hes not low tier (But if anyone asks he's complete shit and you'd die for more safe stuff.)

You get ready to roll Juniors, you get ready to roll.

MasterHavik

OKAY!!!!! I'm ready to led a hand in this Zack project. I been dying to do a Zack breakdown anyways. We need RD and Hoodless and we're good.

I have said he's not low tier...but have had my head bitten off for it.

btw..here are his changes in 1.03.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/us/patch/0116b.html

Key things i like

-4K is a sitdown stun now.
-PP2K works properly now.
-6P+K and running K are awesome now.

What does it mean by removed low hit on 214P?

Julius Rage

[quote="MasterHavik, post: 73619, member: 177']What does it mean by removed low hit on 214P?[/quote]

Gotta be a typo because I don't even know what 214P is.

I'm gonna wait until the patch drops to update this thread because some of the ways you'll play Zack v. other characters is going to change.

And Hoodless ain't shit.

MasterHavik

[quote="MasterHavik, post: 73619, member: 177']What does it mean by removed low hit on 214P?

Gotta be a typo because I don't even know what 214P is.

I'm gonna wait until the patch drops to update this thread because some of the ways you'll play Zack v. other characters is going to change.

And Hoodless ain't shit.[/quote] 214P is the mid launcher he has.

You got point things will be changing for his matchups.

And for someone who doesn't live far from and can a nasty Zack. I don't think he's bad. He's really good.

Julius Rage

I never, EVER use that move but I do remember seeing it during the command training.

What I prefer is to go 6PP and sometimes just cancel the after the first P to bait out a counter and grab them with 214T.

Maximum damage baby - and Hoodless isn't bad, I just don't like the fact that I and many other DOA players have caught him staring at their ass at offline events.

MasterHavik

Never knew I could cancel the 6PP to bait out a counter. 214P is also a low crush that gives you good gravity. lol about Hoodless.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
OKAY!!!!! I'm ready to led a hand in this Zack project. I been dying to do a Zack breakdown anyways. We need RD and Hoodless and we're good.

I have said he's not low tier...but have had my head bitten off for it.

btw..here are his changes in 1.03.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/us/patch/0116b.html

Key things i like

-4K is a sitdown stun now.
-PP2K works properly now.
-6P+K and running K are awesome now.

What does it mean by removed low hit on 214P?

It doesn't give off FT anymore :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD