DOA5U Kasumi Combo Video - By UprisingJC

UprisingJC

Recently I've been working on making Combo Videos for Kasumi. Currently I've finished Vol.1 and I plan to make Vol.2 and even Vol.3. I hope to cover as much content as possible.

I may put Wall Combos/CH/HCH and CB setups and combos in Vol.2 or split them into Vol.2 and Vol.3.

Here's the Vol.1 and any suggestion is welcomed.

d3v

Any chance the later volumes can have breast motion set to anything other than OMG. That just makes this harder to share on the front page of sites like SRK and FSD.

UprisingJC

Any chance the later volumes can have breast motion set to anything other than OMG. That just makes this harder to share on the front page of sites like SRK and FSD.
Yup, I saw the same suggestion on the comment of that video. I'm making it back to natural I guess.
Was that you that left that comment there?

d3v

Yup, I saw the same suggestion on the comment of that video. I'm making it back to natural I guess.
Was that you that left that comment there?
Yep. I wanted to reshare it on SRK. But the breast motion being set to OMG would probably attract negative attention to the game.

Allan Paris

Another note, please do not use the swim suits or any costume that can't be taken seriously in a fighting game. That would be a good look for us because outsiders don't take the game seriously as it is.

The video is good too. For the next one you do PM me and I would be happy to work with you if you are cool with it.

David Gregg

I liked the video but I agree with everyone else. Keep it natural or just turn it off. Also there are plenty of decent Kasumi outfits and OMG mode is straight up creepy it looks like they're about to escape from their chest. O_O

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
LOL I honestly could care less about a lot of her costumes. I just like to use the ninja suits mainly the blue one & sometimes the black leather & white 1 & that's it. I agree with Allan & Phoenix. But good video man.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD