La garde-robe d'Helena (Costumes)

KwonJigglypuff

Here we are. Helena only has 5 costumes, but they are really cool.

Your reaction ?
Do you like that red color swap ?
Why is Helena the female character with the least costumes ?
Do they hate her or what ?
What DLC costumes would you like ?

So many questions.. :eek:

Einzelkind

I think Helena actually has some the best costumes of the female cast. They are all quite different (except for the swap of course) and none of them look like that shiny blue mess from DOA4. I especially like the return of the white dress from DOA2U. Looks great with Gen Fu's default.

KwonJigglypuff

She just needs a matching costume for my future Kokoro/Helena tag matches. :)

I just don't get why she doesn't have a "rare" bikini. I mean, just like Tina, Lisa and Christie, she is one of the "mature" lady of DOA.

DR2K

They're all pretty sensible and look like fighting gear. So I'm happy. Wish her DOA4 C1 had a red alt, but her other red one is super nice.

KwonJigglypuff

In France, they would all me a "pigeon" (a patsy, a dupe..)

dlc1.jpg

CFW

I'm pretty satisfied with her costumes. I'm probably only gonna use that blue bodysuit or the cheongsam, though. Maybe the red recolor too.

Codemaster92163

I miss her Opera Outfit and her other red one (Bottom Left of that picture collage).

If I could have just any outfit, I would have to pick her DOA4 ending cape. That's really it

Ooobe

Top left and bottom right in the collage were my favourites historically. Not actually thrilled with her new costumes. Will know better when I get to see them "live" myself.

Martin

I'm happy with the selection (her C5 has always been a huge favourite), but I'm disappointed with the number she has. I would've actually preferred if they chucked in a Red Alt for her C2 like in DOA4, at least to bring her numbers up.

It's bad enough the other girls all get their Angel/Devil bikinis, and Helena & Lisa are the only two without them. But oh wait, Lisa has a super special one. Why is Helena being neglected?

Omegan Eckhart

I'm okay with this for now, couldn't give a shit about retarded bikini outfits. There will be DLC which I will happily pay out for, as long as I can but Helena's seperately. I don't want to buy costumes for characters I don't play.

Devil bikini's look stupid anyway, they look like they have hairy tits.

Martin

I agree, the bikinis are stupid, but I'm very much bitter that Helena is neglected in every aspect of the game. Costume, bikinis, new features, being a good character.

KwonJigglypuff

I agree, the bikinis are stupid, but I'm very much bitter that Helena is neglected in every aspect of the game. Costume, bikinis, new features, being a good character.

Maybe TN's concept artists created tons of costumes for Helena, but they wanted to keep them for DLC, because they are so good.

Maybe.

But yeah, I agree, it seems that Helena is the least favourite character in TN. It's like.. her importance in the story is the only thing that saves her from being cut.

Sam Sultan

I think when i'm gonna play with Helena i'm going to choose the CE bikini(best bikini), hence my profile picture haha.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD