DOA5LR Last Round changes

RiBu

• 236P: Damage changed from 40 to 42, extended the close hit range.
  • 2_46P: Damage changed from 50 to 52, extended the close hit range.
  • 9KK: Damage changed from 25 to 28.
  • 236K: Opponent now cannot recover afterward.
  • Dragon Stance 6P+K: Now causes critical stun on normal hit. On counter hit and above, causes limbo stun.
  • BT 7P: Changed the voice clip.
  • BT P+K: Extended the close hit range.
  • 6T: Opponent can now recover afterward.
  • Wall 6T: Damage change from 5+5+5+5 to 5+5+5+10.

Only thing that really stands out to me is the change to stance 6P+K...outside of that nothing really game changing imo.

TRI_Gero

The change on 6P+K is a welcome change that was most needed I think, considering it starts out slower than other of his Dragon Stance options, it should enable us to make some CB combos or even Power Launcher when there is a Ceiling netting you an almost top height Juggle, and Lee is not lacking on the Damage output deparment!

RiBu

Actually, after messing around a bit more...I think the Stance P+K buff is pointless. I think if they had actually made it hit more reliably after moves that stun and go into stance then it would be finally a useful move, but generally seems like no reason to not just go for Stance P/6P/K anyways...

KING JAIMY

Actually, after messing around a bit more...I think the Stance P+K buff is pointless. I think if they had actually made it hit more reliably after moves that stun and go into stance then it would be finally a useful move, but generally seems like no reason to not just go for Stance P/6P/K anyways...
I figured out that DS 6P+K can be used to setup a wall splat:

E.g. DS 6P+K gives a guaranteed DS 6K with 9P 6K46K follow-up.
Also it makes his 6T wall throw more useful:

6T (W!) - P+K (go in Dragon Stance) - DS 6P+K - DS 6K - 9P - 6K46K ALL GUARANTEED!

Darkslay

I figured out that DS 6P+K can be used to setup a wall splat:

E.g. DS 6P+K gives a guaranteed DS 6K with 9P 6K46K follow-up.
Also it makes his 6T wall throw more useful:

6T (W!) - P+K (go in Dragon Stance) - DS 6P+K - DS 6K - 9P - 6K46K ALL GUARANTEED!

Yep exactly, yet another powerful tool at the wall, the DS 6P+K buff is actually pretty good any guaranteed dmg you can get goes a long way, in some stages what you can get is pretty crazy off of a something that´s legitimately guaranteed not to mention it adds another layer of mix-up to DS now hopefully people will stop holding mid kick so goddamn much XD.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD