DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Geez, the shorts of the guys are supremely ugly and low quality in modelling and texturing. D:

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Geez, the shorts of the guy's are supremely ugly and low quality in modelling and textures. D:
Yeah they should've just used the Valentine's day shorts, Eliot's were better quality and form fitting and they could just edit color and remove the hearts. I don't mind tho since I didn't really buy it for the shorts or the hoodie pre transformation outfit

Jadeinchains

For heads up, they may show some fan designs at TGS. Reading JPN tweets, though the JPN community isn't too sure either.

God it must be useful being able to read Japanese lol. It must be cool seeing what the other side of the fandom thinks! :D

And yeah I was thinking too that we may see some of the designs at TGS since last year they did that top 3 designs reveal thing.

You can tell it's the end of the game and the team has been downsized.

So, October = Halloween, December = Good Bye Awards ? I'd like to see some fan costumes, these are the best.

Yeah I'd love to see some more design packs. We only have 2 more packs anyway though and we know that the Halloween one must be a fan design pack so I guess we'll have to see what December's is. :eek:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm down with either fan designs for December(assuming this is really the last pack) or maybe some ultra sexy farewell wear or something Santa/Ms. Santa sexy for everyone

KwonJigglypuff

I'm down with either fan designs for December(assuming this is really the last pack) or maybe some ultra sexy farewell wear or something Santa/Ms. Santa sexy for everyone

You're right. It's easier to give us ultra skimpy stuff rather than Legacy/Fan costumes they could keep for DOA6.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
God it must be useful being able to read Japanese lol. It must be cool seeing what the other side of the fandom thinks! :D

And yeah I was thinking too that we may see some of the designs at TGS since last year they did that top 3 designs reveal thing.

Twitter has the translation hyperlink on tweets where if you click it, it will translate. Most of the JPN players is the few that I met at NEC, got tagged in pictures from NEC and then JPN community started following so I followed back. Their community is mostly on twitter and it's pretty scattered.

How many of the outfits were there? Is that the TGS where they showed the Elvis Bassley?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You're right. It's easier to give us ultra skimpy stuff rather than Legacy/Fan costumes they could keep for DOA6.
Oh I don't mean negatively XD it is probably what they'll do tho, but there's a chance they'll probably try to do something iconic for the last pack. I'm not sure I'll buy it tho since like I said last year it'll be pointless if they have a very close release date, but that's probably why they've set up this type of SP anyway to make the price less painful. It roughly went from the price of 23 Street Fighter 5 DLC costumes(or 16 DLC characters) to roughly the same price as the special preorder edition of Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash XD

Jadeinchains

Twitter has the translation hyperlink on tweets where if you click it, it will translate. Most of the JPN players is the few that I met at NEC, got tagged in pictures from NEC and then JPN community started following so I followed back. Their community is mostly on twitter and it's pretty scattered.

How many of the outfits were there? Is that the TGS where they showed the Elvis Bassley?

Oh okay lol and yeah it was 3 outfits. The elvis Bass one, Snow white Nyo and Witch Ayane.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think people are jumping the gun with this whole "this is the last DLC season" stuff, I mean DLC has been going strong for 5 years almost with small breaks every so often why would they suddenly stop now?

DOA6 is still pretty unlikely if you ask me since TN are still doing Nioh DLC and are developing Fire Emblem Musou and Dissidia. Even if TGS does announce DOA6 by some miricle its still gonna be a year away at least and that doesn't really warrent DLC ending either.

Tl;Dr
I think DLC is still going strong, just slowing down.

Sotherius

Okay, we don't have sale numbers...

The fact that they are reducing the number of dlcs but seemingly increasing the "quality" (3 full roster dlc packs in a row), makes me think that dlcs haven't been selling well...

I believe this will be the last season pass, it makes sense.

Anyways, talking about this dlc costume, i might buy this season pass.

Looking at prices (keep in mind that i'm on brazil, so i'm working with prices here), the season pass is roughly twice the price of this pack alone, this pack, was surely interesting enough for me, and one of the season pass exclusive costumes i really like, and is also for my main, if the halloween costumes and the december pack are good enough, i'll be getting all of that in season pass form, i believe... It is also not that much expensive of a pass compared to the previous ones.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Unless TN explicitly says this is the last pass I'm gonna have to say that most of you are overthinking this XD I don't even know why the title of this thread is even suggesting these are the final packs, there needs to be proof or receipts in order for me to be convinced.

If anything the way they're doing the content in this pack is actually an improvement

Argentus

1:55 - 1:59

giphy.gif

Not a big fan of that wooden board piece as part of the transformation. It's the same wooden board from his other costume and that costume happens to be one of my most disliked costumes in the game. Cool to see the whole light gimmick or whatever, just not a big fan of the resulting transformation. It's whatever I guess.

i kinda like taunt transformations because its incentive to fit taunts into mid combos and such for style.
Geez, the shorts of the guys are supremely ugly and low quality in modelling and texturing. D:

looks better than the speedos, so i'm happy.

Besides DOA5 is largely a really ugly game, so it's par for the course. The faces are the good looking part. rest, not so much.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Unless TN explicitly says this is the last pass I'm gonna have to say that most of you are overthinking this. *I don't even know why the title of this thread is even suggesting these are the final packs.*

A bit surprised at this post. Not bad, I'll have to give you that one.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not bad, I'll have to give you that one.
I wont mind tho if this is the last pass, I'm kinda getting bored of the dlc, there's hardly any I've liked since the February mandarin DLC. Even shirtless Eliot isn't enough to justify the mediocrity of last season's DLC packs XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fixed ;)

That's ironic l0l
How? XD I've been vocal for the past few months and have voiced my dislike of pretty much all the packs, the only good pack was Mandarin DLC, the others especially that prude as FUCK shrine maiden pack were utter garbage imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD