Les Fausse Pressions de Helena: Pseudo Force Techs

Omegan Eckhart

Hi. There wasn't a General Discussion thread for Helena so I decided to post my dilemma here.

I really like Helena and DOA, but I keep losing and want to improve. Whenever I pull of a PFT, I don't know where to go from there. I usually just did 66KPP but people have learned to hold that online. When I do a PFT against the wall, I usually am good there since moves like 33P, P+K, and etc. will reach but I feel like it pushes them too far away when they're not against the wall. Also, I don't really know how to keep the flow going with Helena. Does anyone have tips?
Being good with Helena means you have to be able to read your opponents. If you struggle with that Helena may not be the character for you.

After a PFT I often do 4PK then switch between the low kick and the mid punch. 6P is your fastest attack, 2K will stop side steppers and grabbing is good for when you have conditioned them to block.

66KPP is good but my advice is to cancel into BKO after the first hit by doing 66K then holding down.

I can't help out in person as I'm on XBL but I wrote some info on Helena in the Helena forum somewhere, maybe reading that will help.

ninjaguy446

Being good with Helena means you have to be able to read your opponents. If you struggle with that Helena may not be the character for you.

After a PFT I often do 4PK then switch between the low kick and the mid punch. 6P is your fastest attack, 2K will stop side steppers and grabbing is good for when you have conditioned them to block.

66KPP is good but my advice is to cancel into BKO after the first hit by doing 66K then holding down.

I can't help out in person as I'm on XBL but I wrote some info on Helena in the Helena forum somewhere, maybe reading that will help.
I really just improvize. Its kinda hard since they roll farther away so you have to inch forward losing some frame advantage. And since Helena is slow, you may get beat out even then. I usually do 9P2K the most, grab them, 33P, KK, 3KK, 9K.
Thanks guys, this helps. I'll look for that info you wrote Omegan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD