Lisa Vs. THE WORLD 01- Bass

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'd actually argue and say that Bass has a 4-6 match up against Lisa. Lisa can play better keep away, has more range on her OHs, has good mix-up and has a faster jab now. With new 9K and BT hip slam, she can deal more damage in combos. She has a running OH, which is something that both Bass and Tina lost from DOA4 onwards.

Some advantages Bass may have over Lisa include his massive damage potential and beefy throws. He also has the fastest 7i OH in the game from back turned, which lead to guaranteed combos and nasty throw set-ups. He only need his 50/50 from back-turned, but Lisa has access to more options from that position and a BT dash.

They're still at equal footing when it comes to strengths and set-ups, it's just that making a mistake against Bass would mean that you'd have to pay a higher price.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Pre 1.03 i'd say it was 5-5. Lisa got way more buffed than she really needed and I feel at best (for Bass) it's now a 6-4 matchup Lisa-Bass.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I honestly don't know what you have issues with when you have things like 1pk that crushes and tracks and can beat OH set ups. Only way to really catch it is to either 3K it or low OH it as Bass.

I know it's gonna upset some people here, but she really got more buffed than really needed.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD