Not a Bug Logging in on mobile site sends you to the registration page

Not sure if this was mentioned but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Any time I try signing in on my phone I get sent to the registration page. I made sure I had the correct username and password because I used the same info when logging in on desktop.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Are you entering your password and hitting Enter? or are you selecting the Sign In button? Also, what phone are you using?

Are you entering your password and hitting Enter? or are you selecting the Sign In button? Also, what phone are you using?
Ahh left out the important details my bad! Galaxy S4, I'm using Chrome as my browser. I'm entering my password then I hit "log in" but it takes me to registration. Pressing the enter key doesn't solve anything either.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
And you verified that the radio button is marked as "Yes, my password is:"?

Yes, that's the button that is marked. I tried switching it to "No, create an account now" and back to make sure it wasn't just an error with that also.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I got it on chrome and the normal android browser

Normal Android browser I can't do anything about, since there's far too many versions and variances of it.
Chrome mobile I am unable to reproduce the issue, can you give me your phone information and your chrome version?

mizking

Normal Android browser I can't do anything about, since there's far too many versions and variances of it.
Chrome mobile I am unable to reproduce the issue, can you give me your phone information and your chrome version?
Using a samsung galaxy tab 3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD