Battle Royal [Mar 23, 2015] FINAL ROUND 18 "It's On Once Again Shawty!" (Atlanta, GA)

KAP

Just to confirm-- what system will it be on? I need to know what controller I should bring.

Lonesoldier89

Hey does anyone have room for one more person to room with for Final Round 18. I am driving down to Atlanta on Thursday from Connecticut, so I will probably be there Thursday evening or early Friday. I can sleep in the floor for all I care and I will pay you for the room.

DroWin_MaN

I have a question im trying to go also but i think im too late to register online. Would i have to register the day of the tournament or can i go up to the venue before the day of the tournament?

Lonesoldier89

Hey DroWin, I'm happy that you are going, hopefully we can play some casuals. Found this infomation on SRK forums.

◦ $50 Player Badge Emergency Registration at the door unofficially on:

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 5:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST
Friday, March 20, 2015 - 8:00 AM EST to 12:00 NOON EST

NOTE: EMERGENCY REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED - WE WILL ONLY ALLOW EMERGENCY REGISTRATION AS LONG AS THERE ARE AVAILABLE SPOTS LEFT IN THE BRACKETS - THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE ENTRY TO THE EVENT IS TO REGISTER ONLINE!

You might be able to send Shin Blanka a message on facebook just to make sure.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Officially can't make it. Technically knew early this past week but was waiting to see how my vacation time would transition. Short version is that I changed roles at work and won't be taking any time until at the earliest June. Wanted to go but priorities and all that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD