Melbourne's Top VF playing playing Akira

Ghosty-J

Holy cow that player is AMAZING. He even made the guard break string look easy to do. Trying to pull it off in VF5FS almost killed me and the timing is still difficult in DoA5 XD Those Just Frame Knees were glorious~.

Berzerk!

Definitely worth checking out AlexMD dominating in our VF5FS tournament the next day also in the stream archive

Ghosty-J

Yeah, they didn't include it in the Command Training since the move itself is TOO DANG HARD TO EXECUTE :mad:

............Or at least that's what I would say if it were true. Jirou Tanzan (Toryu Tenshin Hazankai) is next to impossible to perform in Final Showdown since the windows for the inputs are extremely small, so the timing was strict and had to be precise down to the very pixel. In DoA5 however, there's much more time to input everything, so it's considerably easier to do. Likewise for the Stun Palm of Doom, even though I've always managed to perform it at a consistent manner playing the source. It just wasn't included in Command training likely because many people are probably unable to pull off the string. Not to boast an ego or anything, but it's clear since there are a lot of players stressing over his Frame Knee. I can't blame them. The execution's just hard as all heck :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD