Media Mila Power Launcher Combo Video

866AiN999

Update the video.
Added a PL combo from Something>Unique:
PL > 3P+K_ > P6P > 3PP > PPP (LM,100)

PL damage shown here is on Counter Hit and is compared with the raw damage of a Power Blow which is 80.

No Timing Wall:
PL > P > 4P > P6PP > P6P6P (H,93)
PL > P > 9K > P6PP > P6P6P (LM,95)
PL > P > 4P > P6PP > PP4PK (LM,99)
No Timing:
PL > 33P+K_ > P6P > PP4PK (M,90)
PL > 33P+K_ > P6P > 3PP > K (M,95)
PL > 33P+K_ > P6P > 3PP > PPP (LM,100)
PL > 33P+K_ > P6P > P+K > 2T.T (LMH,108)
PL > P > K > P6PP > P+K > 2T.T (L,111)
PL > 33P+K_ > 6P > 6P > P+K > 2T.T (Alpha,112)

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:

Something-Unique

This is the first character video of yours that I have to say needs a revision. I liked almost all the rest but this one isn't so good.

Mila can get more damage through a number of post PL combos not listed in the video and she can get a lot more creative if u just wanna be different.

The examples listed below are all for light and middleweights using middleweights from a long time ago in my notes. You can get slightly more creative for more damage on lightweights exclusively as well.

33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, P+K, 2T, PPP
33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, P+K, 2T, T
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, PPK
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, PPP
33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, 3PP, 6P (Stance Specific)
33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, PPP6P
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, K
33P+K, 33P+K, 3PP, P6P6P
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, P
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, PP4PK
33P+K, 33P+K, 4PPH~P+K6P

Some special stuff:

33P+K, 9K, 9K, 4P, P+K, 2T, PPP
33P+K, 9K, 9K, 4P, P+K, 2T, T

* Note I: the above does the exact same as the easier combo listed below but with much tighter execution.

33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, P+K, 2T, PPP
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, P+K, 2T, T

* Note II: She can get creative with other things like...

33P+K, 9K, 4P, 9K, 6PP
33P+K, 9K, 4P, 4PPHP+KPor6P

The above are just a few and personally I wish people would throw that no timing PL stuff out the window. The execution barrier in this game isn't hard whatsoever and it's just rather lazy on something so easy anyway. Nice effort on the video though.

Personal favorite combos of mine are...

33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, PPP (I use this the most)
33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, P+K, 2T, PPP/T (I use this the second most)
33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, 6P/K (I use the 6P ender more than the K and use this combo if there is slope interference)
33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, PPP6P (I use this for wall carry situations)
33P+K, 9K, 9K~ ( When near the wall if the 2nd 33P+K is to close to wall splat)

Last edited:

866AiN999

33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, PPP (I use this the most)
33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, P+K, 2T, PPP/T (I use this the second most)

"33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP"
Drops the last hit of P6PP on light weight like Leifang and drops on midweight in some cases.
So i didn't put that one in the video.

"33P+K, 33P+K, P6P, 3PP, PPP" is a great one.

I'll check them carefully.
Thank you for the advice.

Last edited:

Something-Unique

The reason it drops is because Mila has some "stance related requirements" in her combos to make them work. I use "stance related requirements" instead of "stance specific" because they work in both but require slight timing adjustments when doing them.

Perfect example of that is the last P as u mentioned in P6PP on her PL combo. You can confirm the stance during the combo a.k.a "hit confirm". In the case of this scenario in one stance its automatic no timing adjustment and will work all the time. In the other stance u have to do a slight delay on the last P in P6PP. Certain moves change her between open and closed while combing.

Mila's strongest combos outside of PL have this exact requirement. It requires tight timing variations that make it kind of impossible online for example.

Here's an easy one but another example...

Mila's low P hold on the surface appears to max out with P6PP, 6PP in its nerfed DOA5U form but if u do 3PP (slight delay in the 2nd P) u can get 3PP, P6P6P to work all the time for the most damage in open space (exception being 6P, P+K, 2T on lightweights). On the women the combo is automatic on all weight classes if I remember correctly but on men all weight classes u can adjust the timing.

She has a ton of stuff I have never documented like the above. You can also make her PL launch a slight bit higher for example to make some combos easier.

LeveT

My favorite is 33P+K, 33P+K, P6PP, P+K, 2T, PPP...very easy to do and deals insane damage.
I think no timing PL combos are useful when playing laggy online matches.

Something-Unique

Ok cool great effort regardless. Looking forward to the real deal Mila tech video in the future. Not a fan of no timing PL combo vids as it's not indicative of the characters best options but I admire ur videos anyway! My favorites from u to this day is still the Sarah and Jacky 7-9 min videos!

866AiN999

The PL-combo-series aims to encourage people who barely or never use any PL to give it a try.
I will try to make PL videos for more characters and hope to finish this series ASAP.
I'll consider your advice for the future video. ^^

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD