Mila's Front Knee Takedown Glitch?

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
So during casuals at my local scene I came across this weird glitch with Mila's Front Knee Takedown (:214::F+P:) I recorded 2 videos of the takedown one with followup punches and one with the recovery. I tested this at home for awhile with every character and stage. This works after Mila is force teched against any character in any location including areas without walls.

I really don't know if this is game breaking but small things like this may lead into something greater. I'm still testing things like this with various characters to see what can possibly happen i'll keep you guys updated. I suggest people try stupid and repetitive things like this out as well before they call this pointless and me a scrub. *Looking at my old Mila infinite post.*

In my opinion stupid things like this is what leads into greater or destructive potential with various games. So tell me what you think and lets work together to make this game better.

Raansu

This is old, and there's nothing game breaking about it. It's just an animation glitch. You can still break out of the throw lol.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
I figured as much, but I'm just experimenting with other various characters to see what I can do, like I said stupid things like this might come into play someday lol.

HiguraShiki

That isn't new. What is bad is that sometimes while punching in TD, it can somehow miraculously cancel and you throw a TD cancel P. That is game breaking.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD