[NEC Edition] The International Interviews: #14 Matt Ponton

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Awww Mr. Wah, I feel so very honored that you mentioned me in your post. Oh I do apologize for that whole McDonald's fiasco lol. Damn didn't think you would hold a grudge about it all these years lol

You can make it up to me by doing your own Interview, which also would mean you come down for NEC. :)

Ken_Jammin

Your also working on your own Indie game?! Got anything you can link us to so I can follow it's progress and support it when you make it to release? I always thought you gave very good objective feedback on the game as a player and commentator so I'm not surprised to find out your also into the development side of things. Best of luck.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Your also working on your own Indie game?! Got anything you can link us to so I can follow it's progress and support it when you make it to release? I always thought you gave very good objective feedback on the game as a player and commentator so I'm not surprised to find out your also into the development side of things. Best of luck.

http://www.bamnstudios.com

Also can see a screen from an old concept build in my profile here. We don't have any screens public or anything as as we are trying to narrow down the shaders and look of the game.

NightAntilli

Nice interview, and I can pretty much assure you that I'm the only one that plays DOA on my small little island called Curaçao. Online is all I have.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD