Need help with my no combo Mila

Argentus

So, here we go.

As you can see in the video, I prefer to "catch" people by knocking them out of their attacks, rather than block and punish or using setups (I will in a pinch, but its not my goal). It's not ideal for winning, but its REALLY satisfying and surprisingly effective.

so here's where I need help I am trying to go through matchups to figure out how what moves allow me to evade and punish what of other characters. Just basics for now, or any suggestions you have for other moves of Mila's that are good for dodge and punish, or higher priority moves.

Devilreaper

Your talking about crushes right?

High Crushes: :1::P+K:, :1::P:, :2::P:, :2::H+K:, :6::6::F:

Low Crushes: :9::K:, :3::H+K:, :9::P:

Her :1::H+K: is somewhat unreliable for whiffing imo but in some situations it might be alot more easier to utilize, bananna eater says its a great tool but i havnt used it to great effect tbh...i'll experament with it more later i guess...

Also :4::H+K: and :6::P+K: are pretty good moves for what your looking for at a distance..

Although :4::H+K: is unsafe it pushes the opponent back far enough to the point where he wont be able to properly punish you so its a good move to use imo, it is somewhat difficult to follow up because of the push back...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD