Ninja Gaiden Razors Edge Trial Videos

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I will be posting all my trial videos here, if anyone wants to do trials please message me :)

Master Ninja 1:

Master Ninja 2:

Master Ninja 3:

Master Ninja 4:

Master Ninja 6:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
ALL Trial vids should be posted here if you're going to post them. Can't be having everyone with capture capabilities making their own threads. If and when I decide to capture Trials that I'm doing, I'll also include them here.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Ultimate Ninja 5:

Ultimate Ninja 9: Failed on last round >.>

Ultimate Ninja 3:

Ultimate Ninja 4:

FocusDMR

UN2. my partner did the heavy lifting by taking care of the two regents. I could have taken one but he insisted he take them two on one. I just refuse to use the Scythe 360 over and over like that.

TRI Mike

*sigh* Team Ninja games have terrible, terrible English voice-overs. In fact the only Japanese games I've played with good dub in my life are FF and Metal Gear games... and possibly Ni no Kuni. But I won't derail the thread with this.

Those are pretty badass videos. Cheers to the players though I kind of find it annoying you have to rely on the same Scythe move over and over.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
*sigh* Team Ninja games have terrible, terrible English voice-overs. In fact the only Japanese games I've played with good dub in my life are FF and Metal Gear games... and possibly Ni no Kuni. But I won't derail the thread with this.

Those are pretty badass videos. Cheers to the players though I kind of find it annoying you have to rely on the same Scythe move over and over.

nah, Troy Baker did an amazing Ryu

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
After finally getting the chance to actually talk to Will to Succeed (and figuring out why he always seemed so pissed off recently), I actually kinda like the guy. He also just helped me with polishing off UN1 so I figure I'll help him by posting his YT channel here. He has vids of himself soloing a couple UN trials as well as a bunch of other stuff (using characters other than Unknown Ninja and Hayabusa, as well). Do me a favor by doing him a favor and subbing to his channel. Also spread it around to your NG friends. He's one of the best players on the 360 for trials and actually helps people out with the trials. Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/user/WillToKeepGoing/

Also just to be topical, here's a vid of him soloing UN4:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD