Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Sorry, guys my bad - you actually can change Helena's hairstyle with the new Senran Kagura Set

Update: something else I noticed. With the SK Outfit 2, Momiji now has a real hair-shadow (no more bald). I made a picture

Update 2: apparently, Momiji always had a hair-shadow... over a 1.000 hours and 2.200 videos with this game, and I never noticed that... hahahaha

gxvWH8j.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nah asian version. Anyway thanks for the heads up about Kasumi, might as well get her to 100 or add more I guess.

Odd, I dont remember that swimsuit. Whose is it?

Also..some people requests are entering the TMI zone.
@ me XD

Last edited:

HajinMonSect

Hey, you know what you want and youre getting it. Go for it. Just dont get the thread deleted.

On another note playing Kasumi cause of her 7X excitement is annoying. I hate her obsession with her brother. "Good night hayate.." Hes not here ya weirdo. They really need to write this obsession out of Kasumi and Ayane's character. Hayates a loser too amd weaker than them both.

hardseppo

Yes, that's true. But what also is true that I paid 54 Euros for 2 Sets of dlc in addition to the game. Koei Tecmo really knows how to do it...

I also hope the Asia VR update will release after tomorrow, when the free version for the japanese version ends. I know, very optimistic over here :)

Jadeinchains

Yeah lol I guess that's the trade off, grinding/real money. I think I almost prefer the real money psn dlc just to avoid the grinding.
( I need to try and gift more of the girls bikinis among them too. )

And yeah I've been seeing a lot about the VR and how people have been waiting for it, and some have bought the Japanese version for the type being. Hopefully y do release it soon since its a big thing people want. Then both versions will be the same. I won't be getting it ( don't have VR ) but they should do the free pass thing for the Asian version too.

Yuffie

I suck so much on DoA5LR online (on Xbox One), don't play much. All my time is devoted to DoAX3... it's so sad :(
Didn't know you had an Xbox one.
Only games I like is Halo MCC, CODAW, DOA5, and my backwards compatibility games.
Not to mention the free games each month.
@hardseppo what would you rather have/do?
Grind swimsuits or just buy the dlc sets?

Grinding swimsuits have different colours and sets are just one costume each.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ironically I'd rather have paid dlc (or free dlc like Keijo) without the gifting, but at a lower price. 10 dollars a set for 9 costumes should be the maximum amount

update: last Salmon Roe is done with All Girls video Nr. 120!
How GREEEEAAATTT is our GOOOOODDD?? \_(^.^)_/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD