Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

KwonJigglypuff

Lisa and the rest being like

we-have-to-go-back.gif

HajinMonSect

Uh huh. What gave you the idea to use that pose?

Anyway, I hope now that the game is slowing down that they just release all the suits to the shop so that i can see what i need if i ever decide to play again or is that somehow impossible? I figured the only reason they rotated the outfits is to force people to log in.

hardseppo

Another Pose, this was actually my first for all girls, but I thought it wasn't spectacular enough... but with the right camera-work...
Pose Excited (ALL girls!) in "Salmon Roe C" (with lotions)

Jadeinchains

Okay I've never played any of the previous games in the xtreme series but I saw Doax2 for only £3 so I decided to get it. :p It hasn't arrived yet but I just want to check it out and have fun with it. Especially since Lisa is in it and I miss her exclusion from doax3.

If TN ever decide to make doax3 Artemis or doax4 though I'll definitely be there to get it! ;) Just please include Lisa and the other girls lol.

Also I'm pretty sure people like @Xerampelinae and others have love item lists and stuff for the old games and Xera's really helped with doax3 so I'll definitely be looking towards the guides for help! :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay I've never played any of the previous games in the xtreme series but I saw Doax2 for only £3 so I decided to get it. :p It hasn't arrived yet but I just want to check it out and have fun with it. Especially since Lisa is in it and I miss her exclusion from doax3.

If TN ever decide to make doax3 Artemis or doax4 though I'll definitely be there to get it! ;) Just please include Lisa and the other girls lol.

Also I'm pretty sure people like @Xerampelinae and others have love item lists and stuff for the old games and Xera's really helped with doax3 so I'll definitely be looking towards the guides for help! :)

DOAX2 was imo trash... Apart from being way sluttier than its predecessor it regressed in pretty much every other category, especially the gameplay part. The original DOAX was and will probably always stay the best game of the series. :( I actually had a lot of fun with it back then.

Jadeinchains

DOAX2 was imo trash... Apart from being way sluttier than its predecessor it regressed in pretty much every other category, especially the gameplay part. The original DOAX was and will probably always stay the best game of the series. :( I actually had a lot of fun with it back then.

I've only ever played X3 so I can't really compare the previous two games in anyway. The outfits being ( slutty ) doesn't bother me though :p and the more girls, mini games and swimsuits not to mention improved graphics is what sounds good to me.

That's surprising though! I never knew you'd played any of the xtreme games!

Also speaking of I'm surprised Niki has still never been a playable character in the extreme series?! Like she seems cool so they should add her.

Jadeinchains

Wait the first doax had local multiplayer? That's cool I guess. Remember when almost every game had local multiplayer? Those were the days! :D I wish more games would have split screen time stuff now a days but oh well. And yeah the jetskis and waterslide seem cool so I want to play them. ( also It means I can finally see this infamous waterslide everyone's talked about for all these years that Gen fu flew off. :p )

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD