Official doa3.1 Tina discussion.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
When you and your opponent are fighting on slippery surfaces, there are certain hits that will cause a slip stun. Some of these attacks allow you to recover fast enough inwhich you can FSD to get to your opponents back. Tina's water Crush move is her :1 :p .

:1 :p , FSD, :p :p , :p , :f :plus :k, :6 :p :p :p , :2 :f :plus :p
Damage: 114n/125c
Counter Hit requirements: None
Setup: - Must be on a slippery surface.
Weight Class requirements: All
Reliability:Med

-If your opponent holds, you can simply use a throw to high counter throw them for big damage.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Doa3.1 Tinas Frame advantage + Follow ups

Any good Tina player should know about her attacks that give her frame advantage on block: :p +1 on block, :4 :6 :p +5 on block, and :6 :6 :k +4 on block. These attacks should be some of the main attacks used in Tina's offense. What is so great about these attacks, is the fact that your opponent cannot punish, nor take advantage of the situacion. Your opponent is now on guard and is forced into a strong 50/50 situacion...ie A high throw or a fast Mid attack.

What to do after a successful hit on block

When your opponent Blocks either :6 :6 :k , or :4 :6 :p , and they try to follow up with an attack, your attack will beat it out(if its within the frame limit) or if your opponent block/hold you can throw them. When your opponent attept to attack you, Tina's best followup for this situacion is her :f :plus :k. it ducks highs and its within enough frames to successfuly counter your opponent. This attack is a launching attack that can be followed up with a nice juggle.

After the :4 :6 :p, :f :plus :k, :6 :p :p :p , :2 :f :plus :p is a great followup that does 111pts of damage.

After the :6 :6 :k, :f :plus :k, :6 :p :p :p , :2 :f :plus :p is a great followup that does 111pts of damage.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Doa3.1 Tina Combos

Here are some of Tina's most powerful wall combo's

Legend
n = normal blow
c = counter blow
h = hi counter blow

:4 :6 :p, :3 :3 :p , :9 :k , :p :p :k
Damage: 108n/118c/128h or 128n/138c/148h
wall type: normal and Electrified
Setup: - Must be atleast 1 step away from your opponent when knocking him/her into the wall.
Reliability: Hard Med

:4 :6 :p, :3 :3 :p , :p :p , :f :plus :p , :2 :f :plus :p
Damage: 128n/138c/148h or 138n/148c/158h
Setup: - Must be atleast 1 step away from your opponent when knocking him/her into the wall.

:4 :6 :p, :3 :3 :p , :9 :k , :f :plus :p , :2 :f :plus :p
Damage: 130n/140c/150h or 140n/150c/160h

:4 :6 :p, :9 :k , :9 :k , :f :plus :p , :2 :f :plus :p
Damage: 131n/141c/151h or 141n/151c/161h
Weight Class requirements: mid/light

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I've started playing 3.1 over the past month or so and am mainly focusing on Tina and Helena. Mr. Wah's been giving me some tips with Tina, but he told me that you're the expert and that I should get in touch with you. You wouldn't happen to know if there are any old match vids of your Tina floating around would you? I tried the media section, but didn't find anything.

Allan Paris

You wouldn't happen to know if there are any old match vids of your Tina floating around would you? I tried the media section, but didn't find anything.

There are some, I am uploading them now.

Edit: Check out the Media Library now for the videos, plenty of them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD