Ok thread about alphas moveset.

Anti Forme

Why does playable Alpha not have her sidestep any more (could have at least made it her normal sidestep just a thought).

Now being able to teleport at will i do admit would be OP (specially for the trolls out there) I have thought of a few ideas to allow her to do it without being broken (In my opinion other people may still see these ideas as broken but what ya gonna do xD), #1, Allow her to teleport once every 5-10 seconds (Ryus teleport takes about that amount of time per), as so people cant get one hit in and then just zone out or troll or whatever or make it a command from her floaty stance, when in floaty stance, double tap a direction to teleport in that direction, not spammable, and easily punishable and allows the alpha player an escape method after a combo (this is probably abit meh) and last one, allow her to teleport of the floor, as a special wakeup to allow her to keep the pressure off her (think wall splat teleport).

I mean i know someone's probably gonna shoot me down here, but its just some ideas I have had for a while since DoaD. thanks for reading my suggestions (if you read em of course ;_;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD