Community Prince Adon brings to FSD: ~Team BEST~

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
It's time that we finally graced ourselves upon FSD. Presenting to you all, ~Team BEST~. Now let me set one thing straight. The word "BEST" in our title has nothing to do with "skill level", or our "abilities" in DOA. I would also like to point out that we're not a "Clan", and so have no interest in your clan matches. We're a TEAM of players who has a common goal of doing the "BEST" we can to support the DOA community in the best of our abilities.

We originally started on DOAW back in 2013. The reason being is, no offense, but we felt like (and still do) that DOAW brings out nothing but the "bad" side of our community, and wanted to shape that place up to be much more constructive for our community like FSD. It didn't turn out well,and I'll leave it at that.

Our Roster
Prince Adon
@iHajinShinobi
@Requiem
@Awesmic
@JDE
@Tenryuga
@Ael
@ChainCombo
@Bushido
@bingsoo
@Scorpian
Griffin

We have players who have competed in offline tournaments. We have players who created guides.We create videos to support, teaching players, and for entertainment/promotional purposes. Our players are always willing to help, or train with other players who need help, or want to level up. If you need any kind of tips, or guidance, we are here to help.

You can check out some of our videos @ www.Youtube.com/chocolateindiantribe
Also check out HajinShinobi's channel @ www.Youtube.com/user/HajinShinobi
You can check out our stream channel @ www.twitich.tv/team_best

We stream DOA offline and online matches. We also stream other games. On youtube I upload DOA matches as well as other games. I hope the team will be more support than we already have been in the past.

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
As I mentioned on Skype earlier, I'll be dedicating a day or two for streaming DOA (and sometimes other games to keep it fresh) throughout the week. Still deciding on those days, actually.

Sometimes I will do lobbies of 4 slots, sometimes I will spectate so I can improve my commentary (because I'm gawd awful at it and it needs work). And sometimes I will do some sort of Q&A type of thing over the mic, if players have questions about the game or certain techniques.

I will also start uploading more videos onto my Youtube page.

Aside from advertisement, I'll also begin hosting sparring lobbies for players that want to spar with me or any other members of TB. I am open to lend helpful advice and critique for players if requested as well.

Pictured Mind

We originally started on DOAW back in 2013. The reason being is, no offense, but we felt like (and still do) that DOAW brings out nothing but the "bad" side of our community, and wanted to shape that place up to be much more constructive for our community like FSD. It didn't turn out well,and I'll leave it at that.

Haha, thumbs up. :')

Anyways, that's nice, guys. Keep it up. I think FSD is a better place for TB anyways. Because if you're not interested in costumes as a DOAW member, there's basically nothing for you there.

Tenren

It's time that we finally graced ourselves upon FSD. Presenting to you all, ~Team BEST~. Now let me set one thing straight. The word "BEST" in our title has nothing to do with "skill level", or our "abilities" in DOA. I would also like to point out that we're not a "Clan", and so have no interest in your clan matches. We're a TEAM of players who has a common goal of doing the "BEST" we can to support the DOA community in the best of our abilities.
t
seeing how Nykko & I are the only 1s to rock BEST clothing at tournaments none of you should even say best lmao. Anyways good shit and when we going to play again scrub

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
seeing how Nykko & I are the only 1s to rock BEST clothing at tournaments none of you should even say best lmao. Anyways good shit and when we going to play again scrub

Team Best and Breezy's BEST clothing are totally different lol.

Tenren

its a joke lmao, me and shadow are always going back n forth. I had a feeling you were going to post something like that to

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD