DOA5LR Question for the PC port Minimum Prereqs

Xhominid The Demon Within

Okay, so we know that the minimum requirements for the PC version is basically just having Windows 7...but MY issue is actually the RAM...

Their minimum requirement is 4 Gigs of RAM, I have 3 Gigs max. Is it still possible to run the game somewhat well(atleast still have almost 60FPS) or am I plan up screwed because this is pretty much the only other way I can get Kasumi's ninja outfit preordered and the PC version is far easier for me to manage up than the PS3 version(mainly gotta make alot of space with it but that's it and I still plan on getting a whole new computer when I get a job one of these days.)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If you're under the minimum for RAM I would upgrade or not bother. Fighting games are heavily impacted by poor frame rate.

Reactions: d3v

Aspect

Ram is a pretty cheap upgrade. To upgrade to 4gb would probably cost you less than LR.

I never trust minimum specs anymore. In the past I had to buy a brand new computer because a game wouldn't run properly(performance wise) on a laptop with the minimum spec requirements. Was planning on buying a new computer anyway, but that was an unforeseen cost to run a game.

Xhominid The Demon Within

If you're under the minimum for RAM I would upgrade or not bother. Fighting games are heavily impacted by poor frame rate.

Yeah I had a feeling that this wasn't gonna be possible for me.

Time to hustle harder on the job searching then.

Ram is a pretty cheap upgrade. To upgrade to 4gb would probably cost you less than LR.

I never trust minimum specs anymore. In the past I had to buy a brand new computer because a game wouldn't run properly(performance wise) on a laptop with the minimum spec requirements. Was planning on buying a new computer anyway, but that was an unforeseen cost to run a game.

It has worked out on a few games I've played but DOA is too intensive for me and even being below the minimum rate could easily lead to problems, so I MAY still preorder and buy the PC version, but I won't play it till I can get a job and afford a new PC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD